CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
any incest patch for this game ?
What do you mean? If you're asking for someone to made incest then there already is. You can decide whether or not if Jill is your sister and if Samantha is your mother or make them step, you can choose the same thing for Jessica for her relationship with Eirc.

Also, Krowly also calls Fina "Aunt " a few times if I remember correctly

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

TridickasaurusReckz

Jul 22, 2018
Can someone please help guide me on getting the quest from Juliette for the Big Load Potion?

I don't know where the locked door is or the 'bandit wasteland', or the acid pools with tentacles. If this is talking about the ruined church (with the lipped-tit lady-thing) in the area above where you go dungeon-hunting with Eric then I'm just plain lost cause Juliette won't give the quest.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Can someone please help guide me on getting the quest from Juliette for the Big Load Potion?

I don't know where the locked door is or the 'bandit wasteland', or the acid pools with tentacles. If this is talking about the ruined church (with the lipped-tit lady-thing) in the area above where you go dungeon-hunting with Eric then I'm just plain lost cause Juliette won't give the quest.
The bandit area is to the west of the Lamia area, but you have to get to the higher ground on the western edge to get to the passage. If you leave the Temple in the north(where the same priestess can be met) and then keep hugging the western edge, dodging or fighting the Nun and Bandits along the way, you should find it.
NB. It's the same area where you need to go to find the bandit's headquarters when you want to rescue Elisabeth Darkwood for the Show Must Go On quest.

Deftonixx

Jun 24, 2017
in what situations does it happen? Are you using some kind of emulators or cheat engines, or mods? a compressed version of the game maybe?
no mods or anything. I got it from here then it started doing it then went and downloaded from your itch page cuz I thought something similar and it keeps doing it. It started after I finished where’s fina and then when I go to any scene with anyone it happens. Iss is right outside the spa with the hangover and it pops up, leaf and the two futas and it happens. I also went home to sleep to try that and it happens.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
no mods or anything. I got it from here then it started doing it then went and downloaded from your itch page cuz I thought something similar and it keeps doing it. It started after I finished where’s fina and then when I go to any scene with anyone it happens. Iss is right outside the spa with the hangover and it pops up, leaf and the two futas and it happens. I also went home to sleep to try that and it happens.
is it same error every time or is the error message different? Does it happen during the sex scenes or during the fights?
try download fresh game from itchio, unpack in new folder, start new game, and check if it happening by triggering some easy to access scene (with Jaina for example, or with a slime, etc). If it works put you save file to that new folder and try with it. Don't merge the folders, just ignore you old folder with the game apart the save file

Reactions: Movikx

Pikudaum

Jul 4, 2020
How do I make Eric become a futa again I tried going to the temple, futa/minotaur sperm, fucking him but he doesn't get any more feminine

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How do I make Eric become a futa again I tried going to the temple, futa/minotaur sperm, fucking him but he doesn't get any more feminine
As long as you didn't stop the transformation permanently by means of Reductio potions or the cheat room, it will happen gradually as time passes. Certain actions accelerate it. See p57 of the walkthrough.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Somehow, I cannot use any of my magics
Can you elaborate? Are you not seeing your spells in the list of available options, do you get an error message, something more useful than "I cannot use any of my magics"?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Can you elaborate? Are you not seeing your spells in the list of available options, do you get an error message, something more useful than "I cannot use any of my magics"?
hate when this happen, bro the least you should do is use your godamn print screen button and Ctrl-v here so people can see or winkey-shift-S for a precise screenshot like this

1686712268118.png

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes