RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WarlockAndBoobs-0.411.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Once again, thanks for this new version :) .

I've noticed a small issue in this version (i.e. 0.411.0.1). The chest at the end of the new randomized dungeon has an "infinite" treasure for Eric ; and there is none for Krowly BTW (on purpose ?):
capture1.jpg

It seems the trouble with Krowly's sprite in the spa has been fixed in some cases (i.e. the "Relax (10 gold)" menu option) but is still present in some others; at least if you choose the " "Go inside the booth (10 gold)" option :
capture2-1.jpg capture2-2.jpg

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Where is "hidden secret" in new dungeon?
I guess (not confirmed) that it could be the drawing with the snake girl present in a bookshelf in one of the rooms of the new dungeon (i.e. the room with the flying dicks).

Last edited:

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Once again, thanks for this new version :) .

I've noticed a small issue in this version (i.e. 0.411.0.1). The chest at the end of the new randomized dungeon has an "infinite" treasure for Eric ; and there is none for Krowly BTW (on purpose ?):
View attachment 2691974
thanks for letting me know. it will be fixed in the next hotfix. I'll also try to find where I missed the spa thing again

adam924

Jul 17, 2017
I cant't trigger brother volts new event no matter how many times I've seen him face fuck the robot nun and I've seen the seen conversation about his butt with the guard if someone has a save with this event done can u please post it thanks

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I cant't trigger brother volts new event no matter how many times I've seen him face fuck the robot nun and I've seen the seen conversation about his butt with the guard if someone has a save with this event done can u please post it thanks
There was a bug in version 0.411. I have uploaded a hotfix 0.411.0.1, it should work now. You need to re-trigger the scene with the golem first

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
will there be an android port for this game?
probably not. It's made in RPG Maker VX Ace, which is very difficult to port over to android. The easiest way to do it would be for the game to be remade in MV. It should work ok in Joiplay maybe?

BerowBear

Oct 6, 2022
Hey guys, if anyone wants to translate and update the manual in their language, I can send you a docx file so you don't have to deal with the pdf

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes