PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
To the best of my recollection:
Harvesting is boosted by, well... harvesting.
The yield of your harvesting gets higher when you have a better gardening skill. That skill is only boosted by working in your garden, not by harvesting itself. Higher gardening also brings in more money when tending your garden.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
The yield of your harvesting gets higher when you have a better gardening skill. That skill is only boosted by working in your garden, not by harvesting itself. Higher gardening also brings in more money when tending your garden.
Son of a bitch, I had it right the first time, but something seemed off about it.

• Haha
Reactions: PBS666

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
@ what stage is the game right now? close to complete? Is there plenty of stuff to do and spend time on?
I wouldn't say it's close to complete, but there's a lot to do.

Without cheating, there's a lot of grinding to do.
Relationship points with people in the village, Krowly's skills (cooking/gardening/alchemy) as well as levelling Krowly through quests and reading at home only.
This isn't a hand-holding game either. You have to read and pay attention what people say, what books say when reading them, and all while balancing some light survival mechanics in the form of having to eat, and explore to familiarise yourself with the surrounding areas and where certain creatures can be found.

Reactions: PBS666

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I wouldn't say it's close to complete, but there's a lot to do.

Without cheating, there's a lot of grinding to do.
Relationship points with people in the village, Krowly's skills (cooking/gardening/alchemy) as well as levelling Krowly through quests and reading at home only.
This isn't a hand-holding game either. You have to read and pay attention what people say, what books say when reading them, and all while balancing some light survival mechanics in the form of having to eat, and explore to familiarise yourself with the surrounding areas and where certain creatures can be found.
Honestly, considering to you gain relationship points from doing quest and sex the relationship stuff progress pretty quick

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Unless I'm wrong, there is a -minor- issue in the current version (i.e. v0.410.0.2), though it's probably also present in the older versions too.

After defeating an orc girl, if you choose to not fuck her (i.e. "Do nothing" menu entry), your lust is decreased (instead as being increased as for the other cases): -50 (both in display and for the value).

capture.jpg

Reactions: ALEX_FREEMAN

thragg12345

Aug 23, 2018
Man, it's crazy to see how far the art has come. Looking at Fina and Samantha's portraits right next to each other makes it seem like they were drawn by completely different artists.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Unless I'm wrong, there is a -minor- issue in the current version (i.e. v0.410.0.2), though it's probably also present in the older versions too.

After defeating an orc girl, if you choose to not fuck her (i.e. "Do nothing" menu entry), your lust is decreased (instead as being increased as for the other cases): -50 (both in display and for the value).
View attachment 2672387
Thanks! I'll have it fixed in the next version

Reactions: pcnop

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
When Jill first comes to town she mentions that krowley needs to clean his upstairs before their mother visits. Is Krowley's mom a planned character?

Jroy25

Mar 14, 2023
Is there a time limit on getting Agnieszka to join topless friday?? CAuse I cant persuade her to join.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Is there a time limit on getting Agnieszka to join topless friday?? CAuse I cant persuade her to join.
Time limit ? Not that I know of. There are some conditions though. See p. 22-23 of the walkthrough.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes