CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I used Thunder spell, but he heals. Maybe my level too small(11)... But it's not matter because I beat him with Thunder and Lizzy boobslam.
No, your level isn't a problem. Just grind your alchemy skill to a least apprentice level or when you get "good potions" those will give 200 HP which is more then Jim does out side of Crits. Also, make some good mana potions as well those give double the mana per use. Just use them in between magic reflections and heals.

As for Jim healing, that's just something he does once he drops a certain amount of hp

human94

Jul 15, 2018
No, your level isn't a problem. Just grind your alchemy skill to a least apprentice level or when you get "good potions" those will give 200 HP which is more then Jim does out side of Crits. Also, make some good mana potions as well those give double the mana per use. Just use them in between magic reflections and heals.

As for Jim healing, that's just something he does once he drops a certain amount of hp
I can make better potion??? ... Ok. Just for future. Previously in battle I don't use them because win without them. And even forgot that game have health and mana potion. I just used potion for events and scene.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I can make better potion??? ... Ok. Just for future. Previously in battle I don't use them because win without them. And even forgot that game have health and mana potion. I just used potion for events and scene.
Yeah. The starting potions are basicaly as good as the ones you can buy but once you grind you alchemy skill to something like 50 (apprentice) you'll get better potions. Kind of like how grinding your cooking skill will let you make better meals and your gardening skill will let you collect more ingredients (& maybe increase the chances of getting seeds)

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Yeah. The starting potions are basicaly as good as the ones you can buy but once you grind you alchemy skill to something like 50 (apprentice) you'll get better potions. Kind of like how grinding your cooking skill will let you make better meals and your gardening skill will let you collect more ingredients (& maybe increase the chances of getting seeds)
Thanks for that hint. Now make sense develop alchemy skill - right now just 23. But other 2 proffesion - over 100. And yes. Very offen I get seeds then gather something. Not always but right now I freely can choose that Crowly grow and how much. Soo I think you right.

Reactions: CuriousWonder

human94

Jul 15, 2018
And yes. Thanks what scene with Alice in spa fixed. I mean translation. Yes, I write here in english, but game have russian too and I prefer play with russian translation. Thanks again that you fixed this. I don't know you fixed this because I noticed this in previous my comment or just noticed this and fixed. Thanks.

Reactions: boobsgames

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Damn. I play in this game almost 70h and only now I found 2 new scene for me with Rose than you help here with test. You can surprise. Thanks.
P.S: I prefer check changelog just to know there I can found new content. But I don't like use walkthrough just to see all scene. I use this only then have trouble with quest.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
weak update for one of the best games on the site.
Not really considering their update rate. Like considering the fact all sprites are custom by the looks of it & how often they add new scenes with art work, a once per month update rate is pretty good. Even Demon deals takes more than a month on average to update.

In this update we got a new art for two complete scenes, a new spa scene in the works, new sprite animations. Plus all the bug fixes. Sure maybe there isn't a lot of new scenes or fights but there's a lot of smaller things that are done.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Damn. I play in this game almost 70h and only now I found 2 new scene for me with Rose than you help here with test. You can surprise. Thanks.
P.S: I prefer check changelog just to know there I can found new content. But I don't like use walkthrough just to see all scene. I use this only then have trouble with quest.
thank you :) Hidden scenes in hidden scenes in secret events are my favorite things to add :D

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Exor4321

Dec 7, 2020
If you fulfill all the conditions (apparently you do), do as usual to learn a new spell: study the book in your bedroom during the evening.

Caution: as Krowly will say it after the reading, you can only learn it at night (which is the case if you begin to learn the book during the evening), and only if it's raining. If it's not raining, you'll have to make another try another day. So it's probably preferable to save just before reading your book (and re-load your save if it's not raining).
Thanks for the info

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes