pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I add more then enough bugs with every update, there is no need for the made up ones. This works if you cast it after reading, as PBS666 already told
Ah, OK.

Well, it's certainly a good news if you don't have to save and reload, indeed. :)

(As I've written before I was unable to test this part fully because the "Ritual Of Rain" was not available in the new laboratory in the version of the game I've tested).

Reactions: PBS666

human94

Jul 15, 2018
I can complete quest with vamire in village? If yes then I don't understand how. Tryed visit house in village then live men and nothing. Not in this version or I did something wrong? Just after talk with Clara don't have idea that to do.

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
Hi, how can I have the book for the quest New Laboratory? I finish the quest but I forgot the book and I don't find the dungeon, can you tell me how to go in it again ?
I search but I didn't find answer

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hi, how can I have the book for the quest New Laboratory? I finish the quest but I forgot the book and I don't find the dungeon, can you tell me how to go in it again ?
You can find that dungeon behind a breach in the cellar of Melisa's tower. You can't go through the entrance as that requires two people, but the exit stays open. Use that to go back to where the bookcases are.

Reactions: Bolt

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I can complete quest with vamire in village? If yes then I don't understand how. Tryed visit house in village then live men and nothing. Not in this version or I did something wrong? Just after talk with Clara don't have idea that to do.
There's no vampire in the village... You let a poor, neglected and hungry slimegirl wander free.

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
You can find that dungeon behind a breach in the cellar of Melisa's tower. You can't go through the entrance as that requires two people, but the exit stays open. Use that to go back to where the bookcases are.
Ok, thank you, but why I never go there? I though it was somewhere else. How can I have the quest to go there?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ok, thank you, but why I never go there? I though it was somewhere else. How can I have the quest to go there?
You can't go back if you've never been there yet.
The quest is from the last version, read the changelog.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
You don't need a quest to go back there. Just walk to the tower and descend into the cellar.
Locations that appear during a quest stay on the map and can be visited again later if required. Just pay attention to your surroundings...

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I was assuming from his first post that he already did that quest, but didn't pick up the book.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
There's no vampire in the village... You let a poor, neglected and hungry slimegirl wander free.
What Snugglepuff said. You need to catch Lizzy at night visiting various men. See p.5 (Night Guest) of the walkthrough for her nightly schedule.

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
I'm looking on it, it's just say :
Go to Krowly’s lab and read the book you have found during the quest with Golem Nun and Brother Volt. If you have finished that quest but haven’t found the book, you can still return to the dungeon and find it.

The book I have, Krowly can't read it actually

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm looking on it, it's just say :
Go to Krowly’s lab and read the book you have found during the quest with Golem Nun and Brother Volt. If you have finished that quest but haven’t found the book, you can still return to the dungeon and find it.

The book I had, Krowly can't read it actually
If you try to read it from the table it's on, it won't work. You need to go to your laboratory and then open the Key Items in your inventory. The book should be there. Interact with it and then things will proceed.

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
If you try to read it from the table it's on, it won't work. You need to go to your laboratory and then open the Key Items in your inventory. The book should be there. Interact with it and then things will proceed.
But I don't have book in my inventory -> Key Items

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
We are going in circles here :confused:
Did you pick it up while doing the Golem & Brother Volt quest or not ? If not, go back to the dungeon as I described before and take it.
(Quest is named Melisa's Secret)

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
I add more then enough bugs with every update, there is no need for the made up ones. This works if you cast it after reading, as PBS666 already told
Sup, I think it would be cool if you introduce Krowlys father and create sex scenes with Jill and his mom.

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
We are going in circles here :confused:
Did you pick it up while doing the Golem & Brother Volt quest or not ? If not, go back to the dungeon as I described before and take it.
(Quest is named Melisa's Secret)
Thank you, I finally find what is my problem, I just missed something

Reactions: PBS666

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks. A little bit funny how I missed this. Then I recieve this quest I needed sparing with Jimm too. And I feed Lizzi because without help I can't beat Jimm.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks. A little bit funny how I missed this. Then I recieve this quest I needed sparing with Jimm too. And I feed Lizzi because without help I can't beat Jimm.
Pro tip: if you learn the new Thunder spell first, Jimm is easily beaten.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes