aoifematthews

Aug 30, 2017
References to his gender don't change, because he's not futa or trans.
Exactly! That's my problem with the use of the tag here, as I (and one would assume, many others) use that tag to look for games where the protagonist is either trans or "futa", and cases like this just make things unnecessarily confusing.

Reactions: Axel34

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Exactly! That's my problem with the use of the tag here, as I (and one would assume, many others) use that tag to look for games where the protagonist is either trans or "futa", and cases like this just make things unnecessarily confusing.
I know that the (old) NTR tag was removed because there isn't any netorare in this game, which I imagine was done because someone reported it as such. Made at least one very "vocal" user who doesn't understand that particular kink at all, avoid responding when directly asked about its removal.
Theoretically reporting the Futa/Trans Protagonist tag as being erroneously applied should have the same outcome - removal of the tag.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Here this might help make the tag's presens here make sense. Define a a trans and futa, make sure to label them clearly. After that we'll see if Krowly with boobs fits either definition.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Here this might help make the tag's presens here make sense. Define a a trans and futa, make sure to label them clearly. After that we'll see if Krowly with boobs fits either definition.
He doesn't.
The rule for futa/trans tag is
1684322369037.png

A Futa/Trans protagonist would have to meet that same criteria to qualify, and Krowly doesn't.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
He doesn't.
The rule for futa/trans tag is
View attachment 2628211

A Futa/Trans protagonist would have to meet that same criteria to qualify, and Krowly doesn't.
Honestly, it doesn't bother me much because Krowly is basically a femboy in my opinion. At least when compared to everyone around him. Like have you seen the potion girl (can't remember her name)? She only slightly more feminine then Krowly and doesn't have a penis

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Like have you seen the potion girl (can't remember her name)? She only slightly more feminine then Krowly and doesn't have a penis
Rose. As an aside, there is a scene where she does temporarily grow a penis after taking a experimental potion IIRC. She even blows herself.

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
Hi, in case there is any linux gamer here I just wanted to say that you can run this game natively (without wine) using mkxp-z. The only things you have to do is to delete the fullscreen and mouse scripts from the game. Windows users that want to try mkxp-z due to the performance increase just have to delete the fullscreen script.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes