Necrilem

Oct 1, 2020
Man, I would LOVE to have a map ingame that shows you current location of characters and what they are doing + available quests.
Could only start showing characters and what they are doing at a given time after you have discovered them at that time.
Would help so much, cause every time I come back to this it is a giant fustercluck trying to remember/figuring out who is where when and what they are doing or how to access new content etc.

Hunter1889

Nov 25, 2019
A number of quests should be finished, including "Warlocking for dummies"
the big sister sorta reminds me of mc bourbonnais I know you did an art thingy for her before any chance she would be in the game at all? seems like a dumb question ik but i got nothin else to do

aoifematthews

Aug 30, 2017
Like the fellow above mentioned, you have the option of giving Krowly breast. It's like how the gay content can be switched on and off except to give Krowly breast you either need the breast potion or to use the cheat room although the game acknowledge that you have breast until you unlock the potion if you use the cheat room
Ok, sure. But is that only a visual change, or does it actually change how other characters perceive the MC? Because unless that change is acknowledged and the character is either referred to by different pronouns, or is perceived as something other than "male", than the tag is still incorrect.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Ok, sure. But is that only a visual change, or does it actually change how other characters perceive the MC? Because unless that change is acknowledged and the character is either referred to by different pronouns, or is perceived as something other than "male", than the tag is still incorrect.
The do acknowledge them, you can even give certian characters tit jobs but the game won't acknowledge it in dialogue until after you unlock the potion. So it is a valid tag because it's not just a cosmetic change but actually unlocks scenes that you can't get without breast

Reactions: leechurch

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It's more than a visual change, in so far as his boobs are capable of lactating after drinking certain things and he can give titfucks now... and that's it.

References to his gender don't change, because he's not futa or trans.

Reactions: PBS666

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
The tag is being used as a shorthand to suggest the presence or option of a protagonist with some or all of both sets of sexual equipment. This has come up before, in this thread and elsewhere, and the tag is still there, so I can only assume that despite it not being technically accurate as per the definition of the word itself, the tag is still being used correctly as per the site's qualification.
If you need it removed or changed for whatever reason, you will have to 'umm ackchually' at the admins. At which point, provided you succeed, a new crop of people will likely pop up like dandelions in spring with screeches of "Y MC HAV BOBBS NOW THERE NO TAG WARNING REEEEE". Which, also like dandelions in spring, will be an absolute joy to deal with.

Before posting this, I did a little legwork (I used the site's thread search function). I saw that requests for separate and/or different tags went back to 2019, and the first thread I looked at had a site admin say they would look at it, but the work and Motrin required to maintain and enforce the implementation of all the tags required for all the current and future variations demanded of 'chicks with dicks' - to say nothing of 'dudes with boobs' - outweighs the benefits, so it was unlikely to happen. That admin was then suggested to be transphobic and what happened to that user may not surprise you. I laughed.
The best we can really hope for is that people look at the tags, see 'male protagonist', 'futa/trans protagonist', and 'transformation', and put the puzzle pieces together.

In other words, this here is just gonna keep happenin' aaand happenin'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PBS666

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
It's more than a visual change, in so far as his boobs are capable of lactating after drinking certain things and he can give titfucks now... and that's it.

References to his gender don't change, because he's not futa or trans.
There is Sebastian who will tell you won't give you a discount despite showing cleavage when turn that on

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There is Sebastian who will tell you won't give you a discount despite showing cleavage when turn that on
Yeah... He's making a joke at Krowly's expense.
It doesn't change how others in the village see him, or make them think of him as trans. Every adult in the village will fuck him/be fucked by him regardless of having boobs or not.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Yeah... He's making a joke at Krowly's expense.
It doesn't change how others in the village see him, or make them think of him as trans. Every adult in the village will fuck him/be fucked by him regardless of having boobs or not.
True. Just pointing at that Boobgames has put stuff in the dialogue that it is acknowledged that Krowly has boobs

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes