Ivyren

Aug 23, 2021
I gave it a try... But its by far the worst game i have tried and the guide was so badly translated it hurt my brain to read. 0 info on how to do ANYTHING, How do you get gold so you can buy health potion cuz you're gonna need them after EVERY fight. How do you get a party member that sticks around? cuz you're gonna need them or you cant do anything. How to get weapons and armor so you can kill and not die so fast, Cuz you're gonna need them. Like i said the worst game so far.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Futa/futanari is having both sets of genitals and the only argument there is balls or no balls and that is usually defined by if it's magical by nature, a mutation, or something else as described and .

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
The MC can grow boobs with a potion, which is needed to progress a certain quest. He still identifies as male though.
There are several encounters with futas. In some the MC is a top, in others a bottom. He clearly enjoys both sides equally.
Is the ones as on bottom avoidable? Like a choose your option type thing?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is the ones as on bottom avoidable? Like a choose your option type thing?
It's like a lot of traditional lewd rpg female protagonist games, if you don't want to get raped, don't lose a fight. Also don't accept drinks from sketchy people. You can avoid being a bottom bitch and if you want to pound some bussy, that is there too.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I gave it a try... But its by far the worst game i have tried and the guide was so badly translated it hurt my brain to read. 0 info on how to do ANYTHING, How do you get gold so you can buy health potion cuz you're gonna need them after EVERY fight. How do you get a party member that sticks around? cuz you're gonna need them or you cant do anything. How to get weapons and armor so you can kill and not die so fast, Cuz you're gonna need them. Like i said the worst game so far.

First, if you actually read the walkthrough then you'd find that it is extremely helpful.
Second, yes health potions are helpful in the early game but once you past level 5ish then you're pretty solid but a far as gaining money then you mainly need to produce ingredients by planting things in your field. You can do this by wondering around the map and finding seeds. Although, alternatively grinding your alchemy skill is good idea since once you get good healing potions then your getting 200 hp instead of 100 hp which will be helpful against some later enemies and would be good to have in your back pocket

qiyou

Jun 11, 2021
This game is great, but I'm tired of running repeatedly to watch sexual content. I hope to have a gallery module:cry:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Im having problems getting the new spell even though i finished all quests, and i cant start the new event with fina at thursday night,the doors closed and i cant get inside the room,anyone know whats wrong?
Study your book in your room. Krowly will remark that he wants to learn the new spell, but the weather needs to be right. Change the weather if needed with the Ritual Of Rain and walk outside.

Fina's room has always been closed, but Astra's not. Use the peeping hole.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes