CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
and so the game have transgender characters not a futanari try searching what futanari really is
At this point futa has a weird place in the erotica community, as the only consistent part about them is the fact the have a male sex organ (some people replace penises with other stuff like tentacles) and are women. Like some basically have a penis instead of a clit, some have cock and balls+vagina, well some have no vagina.

All three are labeled Futas, whether or not that's correct is for me to say but there it is.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
and so the game have transgender characters not a futanari try searching what futanari really is
Futanari really is nothing more than another term the west lazily adopted from the Japanese and an extreme fantasy based upon ridiculously rare hermaphrodites. Who are literally, genetically, men who didn't properly develop as a fetus into a proper physical male body.
That "real" enough for you?

Futa in this game are just another equally fantastical "third gender" within this game's fantasy setting. Now go untwist your panties about your herm fantasy being "misused".

ckaint

Feb 27, 2020
Futanari really is nothing more than another term the west lazily adopted from the Japanese and an extreme fantasy based upon ridiculously rare hermaphrodites. Who are literally, genetically, men who didn't properly develop as a fetus into a proper physical male body.
That "real" enough for you?

Futa in this game are just another equally fantastical "third gender" within this game's fantasy setting. Now go untwist your panties about your herm fantasy being "misused".
cant believe you wasted youre time on that statement lmao thanks for that smart ass

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do i get this finna fapping scene?
This is not really a new scene in fact, but the scene is now illustrated indeed.

Fina is fapping in her bedroom (i.e. IronHeart Manor 2nd floor) during Thursday's night. You can spy her using a hole between her room and Astra's room.

*** Edit ***
According to the walkthrough, the -already existing- fapping scene is "Unlocked if Fina has “punished” Krowly after a certain quest." (when you've been "punished" instead of/with Sister Elizabeth).

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Yoojimbo

raidenwestler

Aug 27, 2019
Oh how do we report bugs to the dev also, theres a thing where the character sprite for my nude character disappears after coming up from the basement when the futa elf is dancing for the men

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes