pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

[...]
Thanks to the author for this new version :) .

Apparently (unless I'm wrong), a new minor bug has been introduced concerning the new laboratory expansion: it seems impossible to cast the "Ritual of Rain" spell inside this new laboratory (Krowly always indicates that he must go to his lab to cast it).

BerowBear

Oct 6, 2022
Hey guys, if anyone wants to translate and update the manual in their language, I can send you a docx file so you don't have to deal with the pdf

Reactions: LLRock

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Thanks to the author for this new version :) .

Apparently (unless I'm wrong), a new minor bug has been introduced concerning the new laboratory expansion: it seems impossible to cast the "Ritual of Rain" spell inside this new laboratory (Krowly always indicates that he must go to his lab to cast it).
thanks, it's fixed now, should work fine in the next horfix

Feb 22, 2020
Brother Volt is using Golem Nun’s mouth. At Friday night, at his tent. No illustrations for now.
I dig the game and am pleasantly surprised to see the lab quest actually progress, but a "NEW SCENE" with no illustrations again is some S tier bullshit. Great "scenes", can't wait to read a bunch of cringey misspelled text in broken english. Literotica trembles in fear

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I dig the game and am pleasantly surprised to see the lab quest actually progress, but a "NEW SCENE" with no illustrations again is some S tier bullshit. Great "scenes", can't wait to read a bunch of cringey misspelled text in broken english. Literotica trembles in fear
Do you call your dick " Literotica"? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Full saves are useless without a way to review scenes. Years of progress with no gallery is borderline funny. And the dudes who made the gallery mod was snapped away by Thanos. Looks like it's just gonna be jerking off to game files

• Haha
Reactions: homeboy1213
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes