PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Melisa is also involved in the New Laboratory quest. How far have you progressed in that ?

Not_RadikaL

Mar 26, 2021
Melisa is also involved in the New Laboratory quest. How far have you progressed in that ?
I've started a new game and it turns out that it was because i didn't talk to her about the elven roots in "summon the succubus". My problem is now resolved, thank you for your assistance.

Reactions: PBS666

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I defeated the ghost already. Maybe I talked to her about the ghosts and just don't remember it, but if so, I'd already have the quest. Maybe It's bugged because I didn't talk to her during "summon the succubus".
you shouldn't be able to complete this quest without talking to Melissa. Have you used some "nonofficial" cheats to obtain the item that you need for the quest?

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Nlren

Sep 21, 2019
Do other ingredients also have a preferred time of day to pick them up like mandragoras at night?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Do other ingredients also have a preferred time of day to pick them up like mandragoras at night?
No.
If they did, the game would've imparted that information just like it did when learning that mandragora can only be harvested at night.

Nlren

Sep 21, 2019
No.
If they did, the game would've imparted that information just like it did when learning that mandragora can only be harvested at night.
Thanks for the answer. I was asking because the chance of failure in picking ingredients up is absurdly high sometimes.

Aug 6, 2020
Can't trigger rose topless friday event at friday evening, grandma and goblin is both at tavern. Did i miss something?

Nlren

Sep 21, 2019
Can't trigger rose topless friday event at friday evening, grandma and goblin is both at tavern. Did i miss something?
(During topless Friday)Unlocked if you ask her to join topless Friday after Jaina joins, and if you saw Rose's huge breasts while helping with potions.

Aug 6, 2020
(During topless Friday)Unlocked if you ask her to join topless Friday after Jaina joins, and if you saw Rose's huge breasts while helping with potions.
Yeah, Friday evening, Jaina joins and asking Rose but not huge boobs nor unclock event.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yeah, Friday evening, Jaina joins and asking Rose but not huge boobs nor unclock event.
The event with Rose's inflated boobs is one of the random results which can happen if Krowley helps her out with her potion experiments. You might need to try it several times before you get it.

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
Another machine translation from RUS (thanks BerowBear) to ENG and ESP, For version 0.402.
What the fuck is Togo?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Togo, appears several times in the text, but I have no idea what that means. And there are several letters "V" in the middle of the text that don't make sense.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
What the fuck is Togo?

Togo, appears several times in the text, but I have no idea what that means. And there are several letters "V" in the middle of the text that don't make sense.
"того" in Russian means "this" or "that". "V" is russian "в" in the original, means "in" or "at"

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes