Ryan_dilanc

Jul 31, 2022
There's a walkthrough available on the OP.
yes i download the pdf it but it has up to 402 what im looking for its for the latest build 405 in the PDF dont show U how to WIn against the ORc chief the orc futa
u need to drink with her but when i did it I just lose to her, there its a way to win but its no explained in the PDF

i

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
yes i download the pdf it but it has up to 402 what im looking for its for the latest build 405 in the PDF dont show U how to WIn against the ORc chief the orc futa
u need to drink with her but when i did it I just lose to her, there its a way to win but its no explained in the PDF
You need to drink a potion that Krowly can make... Which means you have to either get the ingredients for it and make it, or just edit your save.

As for the potion in question, because you're being supremely lazy I'll give you three hints that you'd have found in a few minutes had you bothered to search.
One
Two
Three

Yes, they're the exact same hint three times, and yes that potion is mentioned in the walkthrough because it's one you should have made and used before... Dawg.

• Haha
Reactions: PBS666
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes