FioraOnPoppy

May 28, 2017
Hmmm I get to strange bug, For some time I just downloaded updates for game, and miss some updates activities, and now as I get time started to do all quest from Case and Order, starting with getting Eric a sword and after some time of go by list of quests I get to point there in new updated quest you need to talk with Eric about key Item. So I go to him and notice his appearance change back to base (I had him all bimbo mod, was lazy and change him through secret room in update it came out) and he don't let quest go further nor does he change his appearance (even if I tried with secret room again)

Nlren

Sep 21, 2019
How can i get Heavy goblin armor? I tried couple of times helping Goblin Leader but she only gives me 10g.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How can i get Heavy goblin armor? I tried couple of times helping Goblin Leader but she only gives me 10g.
You're not putting in enough effort. You need to do 3 snu-snu all-day rituals. After that, talk to Maruna again.

Reactions: Nlren
Nov 11, 2022
I managed to beat her after leveling up. Overall game is kinda confusing with what you're supposed to do at any givem moment, even guides don't help since you often end up fighting enemies that are much stronger. Right now trying to fight the ghost girl and he kill me with her special attack.

Rough since i like the games art but it's a pain to move forward.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I managed to beat her after leveling up. Overall game is kinda confusing with what you're supposed to do at any givem moment, even guides don't help since you often end up fighting enemies that are much stronger. Right now trying to fight the ghost girl and he kill me with her special attack.

Rough since i like the games art but it's a pain to move forward.
It's all about knowing when to cast which spell. There is no game over when you lose a fight so you can try different stategies.
See this post for some tips about fighting the ghostly girl: https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-405-0-1-boobsgames.18692/post-9956970

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I don't even have the magic shield abillity, im level 4.
Ouch. Depending on how close you are to level 5, you might want to do some studying and hunting first so you can raise your level. If you haven't already, you can also start work to obtain Lizzy as an ally. Once done, you can start the easy quest Night Guest, which brings a reward of 100 xp I believe.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
How do i defeat the big boobed slime at the start? She two shots me, tried several times.
It's possible to beat her at level 1, but you need to be at full health and then just use fire and hope for the best. Save outside of the cave entrance and avoid every fight before and after her, good luck.

Nov 11, 2022
Ouch. Depending on how close you are to level 5, you might want to do some studying and hunting first so you can raise your level. If you haven't already, you can also start work to obtain Lizzy as an ally. Once done, you can start the easy quest Night Guest, which brings a reward of 100 xp I believe.
I already did one, an ally would help. I'm still 200 exp away from the next level, like the ghost girl is part of an early quest AFAIK.

Aquasteed

Jun 18, 2021
He has a set schedule. See the spreadsheet (for link see post above yours) for his daily whereabouts.
Also, make sure you look for him at the top level (where the portal used to be)
Yeah i think i didn't progress enough, the order didn't make a camp outside of the tower yet but i'm clueless on how to progress the quest since nothing shows for me

EDIT: Did some digging i just didn't meed the great paladin during topless friday.

I'd also like to report this bug that happens when you meditate to pass time until evening and the cutscene starts.
1681982682144.png

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yeah i think i didn't progress enough, the order didn't make a camp outside of the tower yet but i'm clueless on how to progress the quest since nothing shows for me

EDIT: Did some digging i just didn't meed the great paladin during topless friday.

I'd also like to report this bug that happens when you meditate to pass time until evening and the cutscene starts.
View attachment 2559686
That's clearly not how it should be. You better mention this bug to the dev then.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes