Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
hey guys :)
can we have vaginal sex on sister?
I wouldn't expect vaginal sex with Jill(the sister) or Samantha(the mother), now I dunno if it's a crime in Russia or is just a taboo for BG, either way, he seems to not want to do so, leaving us nothing than respect his choice.

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
MODT (Continuous world Mod)

(Mod for the current v0.343.0.2)

New version of the mod updated to the current version of the game. :cool:

Of course with new stuff!

- Little animation of Alice dancing

- Alice's "thank you" scene now takes place in her home. :love:
(Below I explain how to get the extra scene).

- Snu-snu chamber has been added to the continuous world.

- Compatible with elpax's gallery mod

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some images of the new mod stuff:

View attachment 1423912

View attachment 1423836

View attachment 1423837

View attachment 1423838

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details of the modified scene:

Is a small "thank you" that Alice gives us after dedicating the whole day to her.
(Only active on Friday... after "Topless friday")

To get to see the scene we must spend the whole day with Alice.
(Details in the form of an spoiler, Although I think it's not that difficult to get it if the details)

Prerequisites:
Have MODT active.
Have enough relationship points with Alice to be able to activate the scenes in the tavern "The Stone Dragon".
Have activated the "Topless friday".

Progression:
On Friday mornings you can help Alice with laundry or cooking at home.
That same Friday you can flirt with her in the tavern or ask Carla for a lunch.
And that same Friday evening you must ask her to dance.

If you did everything correctly, the scene will be activated after finishing the dance. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saludos! :)

An apology for my poor English :oops:

soo, did this mod died?

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Will there ever be more Gilf content

There is a little right now. The granny farmer is actually one of the few Cumflation potion (can't remember her name).

Anyone know how much futa content is in the game at this point?
I'd say about equal to none futa, especially if you use the boob potion. Although, if you haven't played the game then you should know that you have to have the gay content switched on if you want to see any male x futa content

Reactions: RoxTheVile

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Have you played A Struggle With Sin or Peasant's Quest? I'd argue that Warlock and Boobs is on par with those two for 'accessibility,' which is a bullshit misnomer. Can you read? Can you remember? Then you have all the tools to play this game. I restarted not that long ago and it's not that difficult to get into. Sure you can't do everything day 1, but that doesn't mean it's 'too hard.' You're a poor fucking novice spellcaster, wtf do you expect to be able to do out the gate? I even wrote a small guide to get started, but it's not needed. Like in real life, work on yourself first (read/learn magic/level up) and then work on love interests and unlocking scenes.
I wouldn't call the game too hard, but both this and Peasants quest have some huge qol issue. The biggest imo is that the maps are huge, and it's just downright annoying to get around even after "fast" travel is unlocked. I put fast travel in quotes because the systems used take too long, and unlocked way too late into the game. Hell I even modded in my own fast travel system that means I can actually get around fast. I press a button, a list of locations pops up, and boom I'm there. None of this basement magic circle nonsense. I get that it's thematic and all, but I prefer gameplay over immersion you know? Not trying to rip into boobsgames here, there are full dev teams for huge game studios that forget small QOL features, so no shade thrown at him.

Reactions: Ryan_dilanc

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
boobsgames will u change engine of this games in the future to engine when full screen work good, i have 2k monitor and it look like shit (pixels everywhere)

Also playing with mouse is more comfortable
No, I won't change engine. Full screen works (the magic spell to make images 2k isn't included). The game supports mouse for a very long time

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Is the golem supposed to make an appearance long before the Paladin ever shows up?

Because the very first Thursday (Daytime) she's outside the Orc camp, observing.
that's a bug, thanks. I fixed it, it will be fine in the next version. Just ignore her for now

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
boobsgames will u change engine of this games in the future to engine when full screen work good, i have 2k monitor and it look like shit (pixels everywhere)

Also playing with mouse is more comfortable
It's not fullscreen, but I use WindowWatcher for older RPGMaker games. It works way better than native fullscreen.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Don't know if this has been reported but if you are beaten by the slime woman in caves between the bandit & goblin camps you end up getting through outside where you end up if you lose to the slime woman from the slime cave

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Aquasteed

Jun 18, 2021
When does Brother Volt appear or is it random? i can't seem to find him in melissa's tower, there might be prerequisites but i'm fairly sure i did everything after the inquisition

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
When does Brother Volt appear or is it random? i can't seem to find him in melissa's tower, there might be prerequisites but i'm fairly sure i did everything after the inquisition
He has a set schedule. See the spreadsheet (for link see post above yours) for his daily whereabouts.
Also, make sure you look for him at the top level (where the portal used to be)

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes