TheOldStu

Oct 13, 2018
Hi, guys! Since the great paladin's arrival I just can't seem to find Diana during the day, apart when she's with some other caracter, like the GP femboy priest. So I cannot repeat the boobjob scene anymore and eventually some new scenes she will have during the day. Some help?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I got a question about the futa. I read that you can turn the PC into a futa which is cool but I also saw there was a futa NPC. My question is, if the PC is the top in the situation or not?
The MC can grow boobs with a potion, which is needed to progress a certain quest. He still identifies as male though.
There are several encounters with futas. In some the MC is a top, in others a bottom. He clearly enjoys both sides equally.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Ybqdesu

Apr 26, 2020
Where there should be a day count showing which day is it, there is nothing. No matter what I try to do nothing helps. Only a new save fixes this. Do anyone know a solution? I don't wanna lose my all progress but this game is unplayable without knowing which day is it. Thanks.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What up with the lack of vaginal scenes. Been waiting to fuck the nun for years lol
You can fuck her... Up the butt. There's no shortage of vaginal fucking with other women though.

Whilst I realise it might be reaching, if/when it happens, it'll be part of a plotline of some sort. Possibly tied into her glowing eyes when doing certain acts with her or in her presence. Alternatively, none of the nuns in the game will do vaginal, because nuns.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
it's not something you can do in game. she is just a mob, there is nothing to help her with. I'm not sure why you thought that you need to help her :)
if you mean the golem, it will be added in the future
Is the golem supposed to make an appearance long before the Paladin ever shows up?

Because the very first Thursday (Daytime) she's outside the Orc camp, observing.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes