Nlren

Sep 21, 2019
Is it possible to complete quest "Amazing wonders of nipplefucking" after Great Paladin has arrived?

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Really disappointing they made MC look like such a twink, since the art is otherwise great. Just can't bring myself to play it based on his look though. It would be great if there were an option to change to a more masculine looking MC.
No idea if Boobgames is planning to make this body their are some themes of body modification stuff. Mainly breast expansion, nipple mods (nipple fucking), cumflation & bimbofication. So who knows, maybe they'll make a himbo potion.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
No idea if Boobgames is planning to make this body their are some themes of body modification stuff. Mainly breast expansion, nipple mods (nipple fucking), cumflation & bimbofication. So who knows, maybe they'll make a himbo potion.
Definitely looking for a chud (yes, I spelled that right) masculine caveman face. Big stoopid oaf ftw, sex-dynamic-wise. :D
I'd take a more masculine chad face option if it came down to it though and that were the only masculine option.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
This has already been asked several times in this thread: you can't (it's a sort of a "fan art" image).

But you can trigger this one: View attachment 2437105
You can get this actually. You have anal with Astra in her room during the morning (I believe the hotdog scene specifically) and titfuck Fina after.

The rest of that is the standard Friday m asturbation scene

Nov 11, 2022
I progressed a bit further. Can't get the night guest quest to trigger, i haven't fed the slime but Carla doesn't say anything, any ideas?

Also do i need to reach any story checkpoint to find the priestess with lip nipples? Went to the temple/ruins but there's just a door that i can't open.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
You can get this actually. You have anal with Astra in her room during the morning (I believe the hotdog scene specifically) and titfuck Fina after.

The rest of that is the standard Friday m asturbation scene
Well, yes and no ...

No, you can't get the image that is displayed in the first post off this topic:
223795_DD78A183-48A6-405D-A179-DD905DD1BB2D.jpeg

But you can get the image I've posted (it's a capure of mine), indeed, as I've clearly indicated it:
But you can trigger this one:
capture.jpg

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I progressed a bit further. Can't get the night guest quest to trigger, i haven't fed the slime but Carla doesn't say anything, any ideas?

Also do i need to reach any story checkpoint to find the priestess with lip nipples? Went to the temple/ruins but there's just a door that i can't open.
Lizzy needs to be left at home, out of her jar, and not be fed for more than three days for this quest to trigger. Then chat with Carla. That's all I can tell.

You can't open the door in the temple. To see the Priestess you need to pray at the ruined altar in the middle of the room.
She also shows up in a specific dungeon during a hunt with Erik, and during the Matter of the Order quest, but I don't know if you need to meet her first there before you can find her in the temple.

Reactions: MenacingMenace
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes