PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Are there any conditions for reading the book? Krowly says he doesn't understand anything
There are several books in the game. For this episode you need to use the one that you found under Melisa's tower. It's in your inventory, under key-items.

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
After reading all that talk about futas...
I wish there was another quest like Taisha, but to bring a futa elf to the village.
I thought about this for the 1st time when seeing Sebastian having fun with Iss in his shop. I always thought he was the dullest character in the village, not a lot interaction with him, can't explore his house freely...
Now that we can find him enjoying an elf dancing at the spa, i think it could work as a revelation for him.
Maybe after seeing both scenes (Iss in shop + sebastion in spa) it could trigger a quest by chatting with him where he would admit that he always like busty elves but want one with a "little something extra".
Could be a cross between already existing busty and futa elves. (i just roughly cut the dick of the futa elf and past it at 120% size over a busty elf.)
Would be nice to have a new futa in the town and to then be able to roam inside Sebastian house freely.
busty elf futa2.png

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
my lab quest from last version still says find out more about space expanding, not sure what to do next

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
Huh the walkthrough suprisingly doesn't include which hour of the day or which day events happen anymore ( i just started playing this again)

BoBerth

Oct 25, 2020
There are several books in the game. For this episode you need to use the one that you found under Melisa's tower. It's in your inventory, under key-items.
thanks captain i didn't ask what book i know where it is
I ask if there are conditions
I use the book from under the tower in the laboratory and get the answer - I dont quite understand everything Maybe I should return to it latter

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I use the book from under the tower in the laboratory and get the answer - I dont quite understand everything Maybe I should return to it latter
You mean when you read it on the table in the laboratory ? That's normal. But you can also access it from your key-item inventory when you are in your lab, and starting with this episode, it actually does something.

edouhard

Aug 1, 2017
I didnt have the book for the labo expand, where find the dongeon ? i tried all the named place with Eric but no one correspond...i'm stuck

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes