Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Futanari protagonist? You can choose the gender of the protagonist?
Your protagonist (Krowley) starts out as male, can grow breasts as a part of the plot/developments of the game. You can then remove them afterward.

Reactions: Brort

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Your protagonist (Krowley) starts out as male, can grow breasts as a part of the plot/developments of the game. You can then remove them afterward.
I can't wait for the comments about "but that's not futanari, wheres the vagina?!!? blah blah blah"

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I can't wait for the comments about "but that's not futanari, wheres the vagina?!!? blah blah blah"
wait until they see the Futa Elves and Jaina

To be fair though, it doesn't make him trans either... I don't think that's something that really exists in this setting.

adedea

Dec 6, 2017
When topless friday, every girl not show their boobs except julia, is that bug or not ?, The quest topless friday said more investigate..., Is that ok ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I was just about to come in here and ask why there was no hints in the phone and saw a comment. Went back, checked. I was suppose to hold the icon for hints... Idk if I should feel stupid or be mad that hints isn't in the characters info as well. Just seemed like the obvious place.
Uh... Wrong game.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
When I first started playing the game, it would tell me what day it was when walking. now it doesn't is there a way to fix that? Actually I think the whole UI is gone for food and stuff too

haggar54

Apr 22, 2020
Can you elaborate? Are you not seeing your spells in the list of available options, do you get an error message, something more useful than "I cannot use any of my magics"?
All the spells are showing in the list. But I cannot select any.

logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
In the New Lab quest, where can I find the information needed to expand the space? I asked Melissa, I asked the demon and nothing.

akmi

Aug 20, 2019
hey guys i keep seen in the flirt options with jill an option "facial" but still cant choose it . do you know whats up with that?

yveshana

Sep 28, 2019
I’ve been playing this game for the past three days and it’s pretty fun. I don’t usually like to grind, but I’m liking this one. I’m having a problem, though. I think it’s a bug. If you don’t call Jill to live with you right away, you don’t get the dialogue again. I didn’t do it because I thought it would advance more missions than I would like at the moment, but now I can’t. Is there a way?

Edit: I did it. Just needed to chat with her a bunch of times. A bunch of times.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes