HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
I think there's been a bit of a misunderstanding, I'm not this game's developer, that's boobsgames. But, as far as I know pregnancy is only brought up once with actual characters, that being Alice. There's cumflation with a few characters, but no actual pregnancy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I do hope that in the future we do have the ability to legit get any of the girls pregnant. Even if it's just Alice, which is fine since she seems to be the defacto love interest anyway lol. (Summertime Saga did this pretty well as a game feature imo.)

I've seen this image, and I wondered when in the game can you see it, i didn't see a mention of that in the walkthrough View attachment 3304102
Oh wow, never seen that either. Looks like "poor" Astra is being DPed by who I can only assume are Eric and Krowley. The background kinda looks like the inn tavern, too. But yeah, I haven't seen this in-game so it's either a Patreon-members exclusive image or possibly (hopefully) a WIP for future content.

i thought the grindy complaints were people just complaining about grind but jesus this is miserable lol
Thankfully WaB has a cheat room... unlike SOME other games (I'm looking at you, Legend of Queen Opala...)

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Don't play in "alt+Enter" fullscreen, it distorts the images. Use F5 and F6 to cycle trough available screen modes. F5 changes window mode, F6 changes window size. if you make window bigger then your screen, it distorts the image too, thats what you did from the looks of the screenshot
hi! A lot of creators went to sell their games in Steam. Do you have any plans about it?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes