Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Plus actually making a new map in RPG Maker VX Ace editor takes waaaay to damn long. I tried to make a map once out of sheer curiosity, and I hated every second of it.
It's definitely one of those things that get easier the more you do it. I usually just slap down some random shapes, and then make a map out of it.

SGGG

May 9, 2020
It was a great starting point years ago when I had no clear idea what I want to do with the village or the game, and worked out pretty well I think.
I don't think it's bad either, if this level design is good why not. Only when I played it did I get this déjà vu.

There are other games (I won't name them) that use AI art that would be bold enough.
But I think your game is really great and I also really like the sotry and art! (y)

Sep 8, 2023
Its still impressive how he wrote a story for the game based of a sample, and its not like there went no effort into map. All the custom made assets and art kinda sets it apart from all the rest of the crap thats made in rpgm.

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
How can I complete this quest? It's red and won't complete. Where is the "temple of mysterius Priestess"? I need it for the Kareen quest.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
How can I complete this quest? It's red and won't complete. Where is the "temple of mysterius Priestess"? I need it for the Kareen quest.
It's been a while since I've played, but I don't think that quest can be completed. Doing it just stops Jenna and Eric from vaginally fucking for a while. Your "supposed" to do it weekly.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
The Milf Next Door quest is a repeatable one, as already explained by Insomniac Games in the post above.
The temple of the Priestess is in the far north of the Wastelands where the lamias roam. Investigate the altar to summon the priestess.

Scorian

Sep 8, 2016
Guys, use . It's a real time upscaler. I found the best results are strangely with the default smallest resolution.
I started using this and its a great improvement, thanks for that. The aliasing in the picture is gone but it remains a bit blurry, your screenshot however is very clear and sharp so I'm wondering if maybe you changed any of the settings to get that effect?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
What do you mean bubble lol? Have you checked in vx ace? I saw few custom tile sets, and what about the sprites? Doesn't that count as custom assets
Look, really not interested in continuing this discussion. It'll sound like I'm throwing hate on boobsgames and I'd never want to do that to someone who is one of my biggest inspirations for making my own game. But, the game's tile sets and a lot of the sprites are basically the base assets with some minor additions. A lot of people do that, myself included. I was wrong when I said there were no custom assets, there just aren't a lot of them. Still, I feel it warrants deleting my original post as I was wrong.

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I started using this and its a great improvement, thanks for that. The aliasing in the picture is gone but it remains a bit blurry, your screenshot however is very clear and sharp so I'm wondering if maybe you changed any of the settings to get that effect?
I don't know if it has any effect, but I moved Anime4K up to the top of the list.

MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Looks like there something wrong, Taisha only gives the option to shop and Jill doesn't go to her room on the second floor i think something got misplaced in the Taisha quest line, BTW her dildo quest still triggers if you cheat but after that, it only gives the option to shop

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Is there a workaround with the thunder bug that when you learned thunder, you got stuck and can't move?
I would like to help, but you need to start from telling me more about the bug. Are you getting stuck in the terrain, or your mouse doesn't work, what is happening? if you stuck in the terrain the teleport spell should work. If your mouse isn't working, pressing A a couple of times should help. But I still would like to know what kind of stuck you are experiencing :)
I just encountered this too. A similar thing happened when I learned Dark Thoughts, where I couldn't move afterwards (I mentioned it in a DM I sent you). I found that if I clicked around and got out of the Circle before the dialogue stopped then I wouldn't be stuck afterwards.

But now I'm trying to learn Thunder, and I just get frozen completely. Clicking around and can't move anywhere. I right-clicked and used Return, hoping that that would work. But when I teleported to the basement I still couldn't move anywhere.

I just did some testing, and while clicking anywhere to move no longer works, the arrow keys still do. I tried moving to a different tile, then location using them, and then saving and reloading, but that didn't fix the problem. The click to move function just gets permanently disabled for some reason.

I'll attach a save. It's while in the basement at night. Just need to cast the Ritual of Rain spell.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes