PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
The candle on the table is lit but everytime i study the book on the table i don't learn anything new. I already learned darkness and wicked mind as well. Also i am level 6.
Some skills require Krowly to do something first before he actually learns the skill. See p.88 of the walkthrough for a list of skills and requirements.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
What is the point of Jesse and Charlotte? Did the dev plan on shota/loli content at some point or are they just....there? Seems weird putting kids into a hyper-sexualized environment with seemingly no known plans for them.

Reactions: Tighter

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
What is the point of Jesse and Charlotte? Did the dev plan on shota/loli content at some point or are they just....there? Seems weird putting kids into a hyper-sexualized environment with seemingly no known plans for them.
They may be part of the entourage or will one day begin to grow.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
They may be part of the entourage or will one day begin to grow.
What entourage?

The miraculous growth I guess could happen but then I dont get the point of making them children to begin with, the dynamics woulda been much better imo with Alice having a brother who is trying to get into her pants and Derek having a daughter who keeps trying to seduce him since Matilda left.

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
Where is the first ,second and third beacon for eye of the beholder spell and how to learn the way to see the hidden magic

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Where is the first ,second and third beacon for eye of the beholder spell and how to learn the way to see the hidden magic
Study in Melisa's lab to learn Eye of the Beholder (see walkthrough p.44)
For the beacons, see walkthrough p.12.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
I knew I had seen it somewhere and it looked very familiar. The game on the left is from 2014 and it says:
Holy Knight Françoise [Final] [shoku]
The developer copied very precisely 1:1. Surely he also thinks it's a good thing and has judged such a village that way? I'm looking forward to hearing a statement from him.

View attachment 3281594 View attachment 3281600 View attachment 3281606
Both games are using an edited version of the sample map "Mountain Village" that comes with the VX Ace editor. There are other games that use the same sample map too.

May 25, 2017
I knew I had seen it somewhere and it looked very familiar. The game on the left is from 2014 and it says:
Holy Knight Françoise [Final] [shoku]
The developer copied very precisely 1:1. Surely he also thinks it's a good thing and has judged such a village that way? I'm looking forward to hearing a statement from him.

View attachment 3281594 View attachment 3281600 View attachment 3281606
RPG VX Ace editor comes with a lot of pre-built maps. You can find pleeeeenty of comparisons like this between other RPG maker games.

Reactions: SGGG

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Being a good artist doesnt really translate to being good at game/map/level design.
Not always, but they're similar enough skillsets, at least in the visual aspect. To be an artist, you have to train your eyes just as much as your hand, and have the perseverance to learn. That's why it's odd to me that a phenomenal artist like boobsgames would use a pre-built map like that. I don't know, maybe it's just me.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
It was a great starting point years ago when I had no clear idea what I want to do with the village or the game, and worked out pretty well I think.
Hey, that's better than what I did. I spent way too long doing, and re-doing my "village" map from scratch. Still not happy with the damn thing. :ROFLMAO:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Not always, but they're similar enough skillsets, at least in the visual aspect. To be an artist, you have to train your eyes just as much as your hand, and have the perseverance to learn. That's why it's odd to me that a phenomenal artist like boobsgames would use a pre-built map like that. I don't know, maybe it's just me.
I disagree, I think they are two entirely different skillsets. An artist can be replicated, a developer needs to have a good imagination in order to have success. Whoever designed the "village" did a good job, it covers all things you would want in a typical town. boobsgames could make his own village but odds are it wouldnt be better than the current one because the current one does its job perfectly as the original creator intended when they designed it.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I disagree, I think they are two entirely different skillsets. An artist can be replicated, a developer needs to have a good imagination in order to have success. Whoever designed the "village" did a good job, it covers all things you would want in a typical town. boobsgames could make his own village but odds are it wouldnt be better than the current one because the current one does its job perfectly as the original creator intended when they designed it.
That's fair.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes