RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Press F6 to cycle trough available screen modes, to see what you can get. You press it several times, it makes window bigger every time, till it can't anymore, and then it scales back to the start. The game isn't really intended to play on tv, and I never tested it, so you need to find out by yourself if it works or not.
Hmm. It only seems to cycle between those 2 different sizes. I'm probably not going to have any luck on this front until I have a proper PC monitor. Ah well. Thank you anyway.

I think I'll just go ahead and play it small like that for now. I was so excited when I read how much bush had been reduced in the latest Change-log, so I just can't bear to wait any longer! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: boobsgames

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Not sure if this is a known bug already or not. I have a quest called "Weekly task: Milf Next Door", which say "Sister Elizabeth asked me to fuck Jenna in the ass". But every time I've ever talked to Sister Elizabeth it's always just been asking her if something is wrong and she says No.

Also I keep hitting a weird bug where sometimes after a battle the game will bork somehow where enemies ignore me, I can't access anything, and none of the area exits work, so I have to just close out of the game.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Not sure if this is a known bug already or not. I have a quest called "Weekly task: Milf Next Door", which say "Sister Elizabeth asked me to fuck Jenna in the ass". But every time I've ever talked to Sister Elizabeth it's always just been asking her if something is wrong and she says No.
It's unclear what you mean as a bug. What you expect that aren't happening?
Also, are you playing on somebody else's save file or playing for the first time? It sounds like you don't have one of the first quest started, so Sister Elizabeth is preoccupied with it
Also I keep hitting a weird bug where sometimes after a battle the game will bork somehow where enemies ignore me, I can't access anything, and none of the area exits work, so I have to just close out of the game.
it would help to track it down if you would say which battles these were that causing it. Is your game from official itchio page? Did you use somebody else's save file, or edited your save file, or did something else weird with the game? like installing mods, using "compressed" version, etc

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
It's unclear what you mean as a bug. What you expect that aren't happening?
Also, are you playing on somebody else's save file or playing for the first time? It sounds like you don't have one of the first quest started, so Sister Elizabeth is preoccupied with it
The quest log says "Sister Elizabeth asked me to fuck Jenna in the ass."

But that conversation never happened. Every single time I've ever spoken to Sister Elizabeth so far the entire conversation has just been:

Sister Elizabeth: "Hello, my child."

Krowly: "Is something worrying you?"

Sister Elizabeth: "No, I'm fine."

Krowly: "Oh .."

note: Just now though she finally said something different and told me not to leave the house at night.

And no, I'm not playing anyone else's save. Brand new playthrough. Downloaded from here on F95.

it would help to track it down if you would say which battles these were that causing it. Is your game from official itchio page? Did you use somebody else's save file, or edited your save file, or did something else weird with the game? like installing mods, using "compressed" version, etc
It happened a couple of times in the woods right outside the village, and again at some Bandit Camp while exploring with Eric. No mods, no compressed version. Haven't edited anything.

Jun 20, 2018
So I'm doing Warlocking for Dummies, I have the first Beacon and the second Beacon, When I go to do the Third Beacon at the monetary with Mother Sabrina I only have the option to help I have helped multiple times and still haven't had any option to activate the beacon. Help?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
So I'm doing Warlocking for Dummies, I have the first Beacon and the second Beacon, When I go to do the Third Beacon at the monetary with Mother Sabrina I only have the option to help I have helped multiple times and still haven't had any option to activate the beacon. Help?
The course of events is described on p.13 of the Walkthrough. Have you cast Eye of the Beholder when there ?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Sorry if this is obvious or common knowledge: but when I play the game in Fullscreen the art detail takes a major hit. The lines and curves aren't smooth and natural-looking.
Is that just the price of playing it in Fullscreen, or is there a setting or something in the ini file that I can change to make it look better? Right now I just seem to have a choice of either playing it in poor quality but at Fullscreen, or good quality but in a small windowed version.
Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's a limitation of RPGMaker.
no, as I said it cycles through the available screen modes, if it doesn't fit your monitor, that's not much you can do. To keep pixelart crisp in the game you need to scale it up at 2x or 4x. Not at 2.35x for example. Game window is 640x480, scale it by 2x you get 1280x960.Scale it by 4x you get 2560x1920. And if your monitor resolution is smaller then this, it gets all distorted. Other pixelart games on new engines stretch out the window itself while keeping the scale (it is still sometimes problematic), but RPG Maker VX Ace is a very old engine, it can't do that. At least I haven't found a way that doesn't cause other more severe problems
Guys, use . It's a real time upscaler. I found the best results are strangely with the default smallest resolution.

Edit: I thought I should provide some before/afters

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
You mean teleport from your magic circle to a certain location, or the Return spell from Krowly's magic skills ?
Do you have enough Mana ?
I have I was able to use it early in the game and Iss wants from me Ancient Table do you know where it is located? Does not drop from monsters

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I have I was able to use it early in the game and Iss wants from me Ancient Table do you know where it is located? Does not drop from monsters
All spells are grayed out. Can you even use any magic at all :p?
There are several artifacts which drop randomly from bosses and chests in dungeons (see p.94 of the walkthrough). Just keep trying.

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
All spells are grayed out. Can you even use any magic at all :p?
There are several artifacts which drop randomly from bosses and chests in dungeons (see p.94 of the walkthrough). Just keep trying.
I don't know why they are grey. Only those who can use it in battle

Revan12

Jun 30, 2017
The candle on the table is lit but everytime i study the book on the table i don't learn anything new. I already learned darkness and wicked mind as well. Also i am level 6.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes