lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Duh!
I conflated mine with tunnels I guess o_O
So somewhere in the goblin caves? A while back I used the uploaded save file to skip a large section of the game (dead HDD) so the only time I've encountered bandits is on missions with Eric

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
So somewhere in the goblin caves? A while back I used the uploaded save file to skip a large section of the game (dead HDD) so the only time I've encountered bandits is on missions with Eric
No, not there. The bandit area is to the west of the wastelands (where the lamia's roam). To get there, you have to travel to the far north, go up a ridge and then go south again on the western ridge (teleporting to the Temple is a shortcut). They have started a mining operation now.

• Love
Reactions: lemonfreak

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
No, not there. The bandit area is to the west of the wastelands (where the lamia's roam). To get there, you have to travel to the far north, go up a ridge and then go south again on the western ridge (teleporting to the Temple is a shortcut). They have started a mining operation now.
Thanks, I feel like a lot of people needed this information :love:

Reactions: PBS666

Hottieman18

Feb 10, 2018
You haven't been paying attention. Iss has explained it to Krowly and gave him a bandit disguise. Wear it and infiltrate the bandit area. Investigate the mines.
I am currently stuck after the mines. So i went inside told the password and saw where they mine it. But now i need to find the way they transport it. I have walk around there for good 5 mins but i don't know where to stand/click in order to continue the quest.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I am currently stuck after the mines. So i went inside told the password and saw where they mine it. But now i need to find the way they transport it. I have walk around there for good 5 mins but i don't know where to stand/click in order to continue the quest.
There are several areas in the mine. Don't just walk around, but explore (click on things) each room and tunnel. Once you've seen enough, Krowly will remark so.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks, I feel like a lot of people needed this information :love:
BTW, I just discovered the Bandit mine is indeed connected to the Goblin underground kingdom. So you could get there from the Goblin caves as well apparently. Just don't forget to change outfits in between if you want an easy journey.

lolsarlops

Aug 16, 2020
Glad you found it.
That being said, next time you ask a question and find the answer yourself afterwards, then please edit your post and say the problem is solved. Saves me and others some time :)
Well i figured it out after your message was sent but i saw it after finishing the quest when i came to remove my question that you kindly answered.

Reactions: PBS666

bakista12345

Feb 24, 2019
Where is Diana and Conlan, they are not appearing in the paladin camp, at any point of the day, only when they are sleeping I can seem them someone help.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Where is Diana and Conlan, they are not appearing in the paladin camp, at any point of the day, only when they are sleeping I can seem them someone help.
There's a handy spreadsheet posted on the dev's subscribestar that lists the whereabouts of all characters on each day. Check it out.

Reactions: bakista12345

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
1705220621349.png
How do I complete it? I delivered the quest to the elf redhead after infiltrating in the bandit camp, but there wasnt a new interaction with Diana

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hi how to get some money? And how to skip the time to Evening? I can only access daytime.
Working in your garden yields ingredients, which you can sell in Sebastians shop. The better your skill and the more plants there are in your garden, the better the yield becomes.
You can also sell off stuff you don't need.
Some quests have cash reward as well.
Keep in mind that bandits can steal your cash, so it's best not to walk around loaded with money.

You enter a new timeslot by performing an action that advances time (such as the aforementioned workin in the garden).

If you're stuck, check out the walkthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: D22BT
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes