Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
When you first start the game, there isn't even a quest in the journal. What game have you ever played that didn't put a quest in the quest log when you start out as a new player? It's unheard of.

Let me ask you something. If you were making a game, and a player started a new game, would you include a quest in the quest log?

Also, after a while, the quests in the quest log become complicated, they're non-specific, so you end up not knowing what to do. Finding sex scenarios becomes an extremely long, boring and highly tedious process. I don't mind searching if I had some clear specific direction.

This guy should be making A LOT more $$$, because his kinky ideas and art are superior, but his game design skills are not good. If he just released the game, it'd be fine, but after all these years you think his game design would improve, but he hasn't. He hasn't put any time in learning game design and accessibility, but like I said, his art and kinky ideas are amazing.

He put the tutorial in an auto scrolling timer. Who does that? NO ONE, literally no one in the game industry puts something as important as TUTORIAL information in an auto scrolling timer. It makes no logical sense what so ever.

I'm not going to respond or make any new posts in this thread, cheers yall!:BootyTime:
Just go around talking with people and getting quests, you get more scenes with more relationship points. when you get stuck you can use the walkthrough. If you are getting annoyed by the grindy nature of the game you could just cheat on the secret room in the bottom right of krowly's basement. you can also use a save editor for items and stats

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Go to the search box in the top right, type his username into the "By:" box, then read through the results...
You'll see a lot of "I know better how this game should be made, and the dev must listen to me or it will be a failure", and you'll see for how long he's been running his bullshit through this thread.

He's more than aware of the game's mechanics, since they haven't changed in all the time he's been subjecting us to his special brand of ego-trip.
I blocked him years ago :cool:

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
So, I have a bug to report. I don't know if it was just me but I tried to save a play session but instead deleted two of my saves. I tried saving on an empty save slot but came up with the error noise. Hopefully this hasn't happened to anyone else

DJOW

Sep 13, 2018
I believe in warning you that this is not just a game, where you complete missions and follow a journey, there is a hidden beauty in this, it is like arriving in this world and seeing everything that represents dedication, beauty and maximum effort, it is like having access to some of the most beautiful wonders of this world…

This Developer will always be remembered in my mind and in my heart...

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsgames

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
So, I have a bug to report. I don't know if it was just me but I tried to save a play session but instead deleted two of my saves. I tried saving on an empty save slot but came up with the error noise. Hopefully this hasn't happened to anyone else
Make sure you have enough free space, you don't have game folder set to write only, and you haven't put the game in some overly long path. It should be somewhere on "G:Games" for example, not on desktop or in downloads folder. Error sound means that your system doesn't let the game to save files, so you should be looking for the problem outside the game

Reactions: CuriousWonder

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Where can one find Diana, I've checked the guardposts multiple times and not found anything
You mean the posts at the Pallas Gate ? She and her partner got redeployed after the Great Paladin arrived. She's now stationed at the Paladins camp. She's only available at certain timeslots on certain days though.
Hint: there's a very handy spreadsheet that lists who's where when posted on the dev's subscribestar...

lolsarlops

Aug 16, 2020
You mean the posts at the Pallas Gate ? She and her partner got redeployed after the Great Paladin arrived. She's now stationed at the Paladins camp. She's only available at certain timeslots on certain days though.
Hint: there's a very handy spreadsheet that lists who's where when posted on the dev's subscribestar...
Yup just found said page and finished the quest. Sorry for my stupidity. But thanks for the help although late :)

Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yup just found said page and finished the quest. Sorry for my stupidity. But thanks for the help although late :)
Glad you found it.
That being said, next time you ask a question and find the answer yourself afterwards, then please edit your post and say the problem is solved. Saves me and others some time :)

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
is the dev afraid that if Krowly has vaginal sex his dick will fall off or something

fucking bizarre. I genuinely think not a single game has as bizarre a dev cycle and scene progression as this one

"ah yes, this is what we, the people want: a threesome the MC gets to watch happen with some random dude and HIS goblin wife"

It's not even that the scenes are BAD, like the game design, which is genuinely a low even for RPGmaker games, but that they justs have no logical progression or connection with the ones before them

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
is the dev afraid that if Krowly has vaginal sex his dick will fall off or something

fucking bizarre. I genuinely think not a single game has as bizarre a dev cycle and scene progression as this one

"ah yes, this is what we, the people want: a threesome the MC gets to watch happen with some random dude and HIS goblin wife"

It's not even that the scenes are BAD, like the game design, which is genuinely a low even for RPGmaker games, but that they justs have no logical progression or connection with the ones before them
Au contraire. It makes perfect sense. Very early it's established that Krowly is a voyeur (amongst other fetishes). Watching a threesome is perfectly in character for him.
And he has vaginal sex, but just not with Samantha and Jill. Also in line with the established lore.
Also, who are these we, the people anyway ?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes