Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
So, how many of the main, non-encounter girls have Vaginal content? Anal focus of the game seems pretty insane.
Alice, Fina, Carla, Juliette, Rose, Raina (I think) and, if you're not counting only with Crowly, Jenna. Might have missed one, those are what I can remember.

Edit: Just remembered the old lady whose name I can't remember the spelling of.

Reactions: Letstryitout

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Alice, Fina, Carla, Juliette, Rose, Raina (I think) and, if you're not counting only with Crowly, Jenna. Might have missed one, those are what I can remember.

Edit: Just remembered the old lady whose name I can't remember the spelling of.
Thank you, I wanted Astra content, but guess not. This game feels like Anal and Vaginal content switched up.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Am doing something wrong because every enemy seems so much stronger than me and with no real way to level up
If you go into the basement of Krowly house and click on the bottom right of the wall you can enter the cheat room...once inside click on the mirror and get the "auto-win" item, it lets you click it in battle to instantly win fights. This game isnt worth grinding out levels, the combat is terrible and slow paced and there isnt any point to fighting enemies when you can surrender or insta-win for sex scenes.
Thank you, I wanted Astra content, but guess not. This game feels like Anal and Vaginal content switched up.
The dev primarily likes/draws gay, futa and anal content. Their portfolio has little to no vaginal sex. Sucks but this is one of the few good "bimbo" artists...I wish Jim Parsons made a game, dude would kill it.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
If you go into the basement of Krowly house and click on the bottom right of the wall you can enter the cheat room...once inside click on the mirror and get the "auto-win" item, it lets you click it in battle to instantly win fights. This game isnt worth grinding out levels, the combat is terrible and slow paced and there isnt any point to fighting enemies when you can surrender or insta-win for sex scenes.

The dev primarily likes/draws gay, futa and anal content. Their portfolio has little to no vaginal sex. Sucks but this is one of the few good "bimbo" artists...I wish Jim Parsons made a game, dude would kill it.
I think his art is great, but the gameplay and story feel weird. I feel like there is no build-up and everybody is available to everybody for some Anal.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I think his art is great, but the gameplay and story feel weird. I feel like there is no build-up and everybody is available to everybody for some Anal.
Yeah it just plops you into a sexed up world and tells you to go nuts, the "gameplay" is just grinding out affection points, fighting mobs and RNG dungeons, all of which is the WORSE part of the game ironically enough. Great artist, terrible game design.

haste

Jul 27, 2018
Yeah it just plops you into a sexed up world and tells you to go nuts, the "gameplay" is just grinding out affection points, fighting mobs and RNG dungeons, all of which is the WORSE part of the game ironically enough. Great artist, terrible game design.
Apparently sandbox design is terrible now, brb gotta call Microsoft to pull Minecraft off the internet :Kappa:

On a serious note, I think the open and sandbox-like gameplay of WaB is it's best feature. A RPGM game that isn't just a linear lewd scene collector is not a common sight.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Apparently sandbox design is terrible now, brb gotta call Microsoft to pull Minecraft off the internet :Kappa:

On a serious note, I think the open and sandbox-like gameplay of WaB is it's best feature. A RPGM game that isn't just a linear lewd scene collector is not a common sight.
I played Struggle with Sin, Renryuu Ascension, and a bunch of NLT games compared to them W&B is extremely grindy when it comes to gameplay, he is not wrong. Game can def use gameplay upgrades to make it more welcoming, but we know how those "upgrades" go for other devs. So think as if I've said nothing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vinyyorha

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I feel like there is no build-up and everybody is available to everybody for some Anal.
That's part of the world though.
Outside of vaginal sex among family members, there's no real hangups toward sex. If someone likes someone enough, they'll be giving/getting sexual favours as part of the norm.

Picture A Struggle With Sin without the grinding part of corrupting the women... That's basically what the standard is in this game's world.

Reactions: PBS666

BBC King

May 8, 2021

Sandbox games do tend to be hit or miss but you cant go wrong having an engaging story. WaB best feature imo is the art and sex scenes, this could have been a comic or a gallery and I would still be able to fap. Since its a game though there are certain expectations and assumptions. tedious combat, repetitive grinding and RNG dont make for a fun experience unless you are building towards something.

As far as I can tell the "story" of WaB is goofing around with "The Order"? Becoming a Demon King? lol the games been out for years and its still just a landscape of sex scenes and loose outlines.

Reactions: monkey.king

jcd321

Aug 16, 2020
Can someone Re post the map to the Butt Bandits so I could save Elizabeth Darkwood because I cant find the place where they keep her.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Can someone Re post the map to the Butt Bandits so I could save Elizabeth Darkwood because I cant find the place where they keep her.
Way up through the wastelands (north from Eric's camp) until you reach the ridge with the temple. Then down again on the eastern ridge until you reach the passage to the bandit area.

Reactions: Vinyyorha
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes