PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How to gain level?
Completing quests gives the most xp.
(Helping out Samantha in the kitchen after she arrives in the village also gives a nice bonus and it's repeatable)
Studying and Hunting with Erik give small amounts of xp. Useful for when you're short of reaching the next level.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I've encountered a (minor) bug in the new version 0.432.0.2, concerning the garden.

When importing my previous save game files (i.e. from version 0.431), one of my save is OK with the garden, but the other one got automatically the sacred flower (instead of one of my plant).

Capture from version 0.431:
capture-3-31.jpg

Same capture from version 0.432:
capture-3-32.jpg

Strangely, my other save (it's a complete different save, coming from a complete different game play) is OK. The difference might be related to the garden slot occupation, or to any other variables...

Anyway, it's not a big deal. Furthermore, the new sacred flower seems to be fully functional (i.e. an alraune sometimes appear in it, as it supposed to be the case).

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
I love the artwork in this game and wish it had more m/m content. From the name alone, I get why it doesn't. The "Boobs" in the "Warlock and Boobs" title would have to be an allegory or parable for the friends we made along the way

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
It's unclear what you mean as a bug. What you expect that aren't happening?
Also, are you playing on somebody else's save file or playing for the first time? It sounds like you don't have one of the first quest started, so Sister Elizabeth is preoccupied with it
Started a new save and can confirm that this quest gets added to the log after you watch Eric and Jenna having sex at thursday night even if you don't talk with sister Elizabeth

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Is there a sex scene with Brother Volt in the game? If yes pls how can i get it?
Scenes with Brother Bolt:

Monday and Sunday mornings • Praying in his tent → (If unlocked) Get closer → Crowley fucks Bolt in the arse M/M, [scene image], -100 lust, [time rewind]. o The option is unlocked if you saw Bolt fuck a golem in the mouth at night Friday at his tent, and talked to Diane Thursday or Friday morning.

Tuesday and Saturday mornings • Dressed in her tent → +5 lust, [portrait image].

Friday Night Voyeurism: • Brother Bolt fucks a golem in the mouth in his tent → +10 lust, [sprite animation].

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes