youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WarlockAndBoobs-0.501
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

curoxin

Nov 22, 2021
I hope dev moves on from this game now that its 'finished' and makes a new game with one of the better engines. Their art is top notch.

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
Moreover, I have the impression that the scene with the maid outfit is a one-time. I can't repeat this event...
Krowley just says the standard "I'm afraid, I'm out of cash right now" line and nothing happens...
I like watching how old man Jason flirts maid-Krowley, I want a continuation of this story...
A kind of revenge. Since you fucked my Agnieszka, I'll fuck you too!
Fuck, this game has turned me into a lustful animal...

Hyde Onedead

May 3, 2024
It would be better if there were a lot of romance scenes with that plump goblin with a hammer. And the opportunity to catch and create a whole harem of elves that wander in the forest.
And from the obvious, it is noticeable that the sister does not participate in Friday. Possible quest for a competition between elves and orcs. It is possible that Derek's wife is in the orc camp.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
" Alternatively, you can buy the maid outfit from Raina (after she received her lingerie package) "
"

• Raina buttfuck. Has a 30% chance to trigger when you’re helping Raina in the smithy, if she likes you
"
Who the hell is raina? makes it sound like the blacksmith rayna but it's not?
The walkthrough has a rayna and reina so I guess this one isn't the black smith?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
" Alternatively, you can buy the maid outfit from Raina (after she received her lingerie package) "
"

• Raina buttfuck. Has a 30% chance to trigger when you’re helping Raina in the smithy, if she likes you
"
Who the hell is raina? makes it sound like the blacksmith rayna but it's not?
The walkthrough has a rayna and reina so I guess this one isn't the black smith?
Raina, Rayna, Reina...
It's the blacksmith.
The walkthrough is a machine translation. Expect some dyslectic memonts.

Reactions: jems666

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Full save v0.501
The full save is updated, welp, not that full to be frank, I wasn't able to find out how to unlock the buttfuck with the spa manager, BG said that is during a quest but didn't spoke which one, so I asked him and I'm waiting the response, once he respond I complete the quest, get the scene and update the savefile

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes