FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Idk :unsure: the whole futa fetish just seems like an elaborate way to hide the fact that some guys are Turned on by dick's (which is completely fine ) I just wonder why hide it?

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
someone start a thread on the subject. (it won't accomplish anything, but may save this thread from an argument no one will win)

Reactions: Moonhed

Nurumimi

Mar 25, 2020
Does anyone know were to find the fuel for the protective flame??
First, you have to visit the tower in the forest (go south) at night to fight and beat the ghost (its hard!).
Then, talk to the witch in the top, that would told you (speak repeteadly several days, 2-3).
You would need the Fairy pollen (fairy glade on south left), and exchange for some roots to the male elf at night near the Spa (next place south the witch tower).
More detailed found in posts before.

SwiftShot

Oct 19, 2018
First, you have to visit the tower in the forest (go south) at night to fight and beat the ghost (its hard!).
Then, talk to the witch in the top, that would told you (speak repeteadly several days, 2-3).
You would need the Fairy pollen (fairy glade on south left), and exchange for some roots to the male elf at night near the Spa (next place south the witch tower).
More detailed found in posts before.
Thanks for letting me know were, and how to get it as well. So do you know by chance what the 'Snu-snu Fruit' does, and what's with the whole Pregnancy thing by the way?

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I hope we will get different illustration variations(positions) of the every sex event. Also would be nice if Jazmyn was implemented into the game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There are more scenes of the MC fucking than the MC getting fucked. I'm sure MCxJaina will happen at some point...
It kind of already does...

Talking to (Eric/Erik? I've forgotten how his name is spelled :ROFLMAO:) in the morning each day after a certain point, can lead to him regularly getting "sword instruction" from Jaina, and the only spot left when going to the "Hunting grounds" in the afternoons is Jaina's sweet, sweet ass.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes