Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
I want to play as shemale, any guide

Depends on how you want to define "shemale" but the closest you can get to that is having the main character grow boobs. There's a quest that results in him learning how to give and remove large breasts from himself. He doesn't refer to himself as a woman, nor consider him a woman but all relevant art from then on has breasts on him and it even opens up a few new scenes.

That's it though. If you were hoping to play a proper Futa (breasts+penis+vagina) or a trans woman (identifies as female, may or may not have a vagina,) then I'm afraid you're just out of luck.

lipeedompa

Dec 4, 2018
It kind of already does...

Talking to (Eric/Erik? I've forgotten how his name is spelled :ROFLMAO:) in the morning each day after a certain point, can lead to him regularly getting "sword instruction" from Jaina, and the only spot left when going to the "Hunting grounds" in the afternoons is Jaina's sweet, sweet ass.
The beautfull scene <3

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
It kind of already does...

Talking to (Eric/Erik? I've forgotten how his name is spelled :ROFLMAO:) in the morning each day after a certain point, can lead to him regularly getting "sword instruction" from Jaina, and the only spot left when going to the "Hunting grounds" in the afternoons is Jaina's sweet, sweet ass.
wait, does the morning dialogue with Erik changes?
I haven't seen this scene yet, and I'm at max relationship with him

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
wait, does the morning dialogue with Erik changes?
I haven't seen this scene yet, and I'm at max relationship with him
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's after the first time you go in the caves with Jaina & Rose in the afternoon, but I'm not sure if it's dependant on "failing" during the final combat part, which leads to this outcome instead of the successful end where you can have Krowley getting head from either Erik or Rose at your choice.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Ren'py is INFINITELY better than any other enginge
Not for actual RPGs it isn't, not by a long shot. I really hate it when a developer tries to make an actual serious RPG with stats and inventories and combat and all that classic RPG stuff in Ren'py because it's just so CLUNKY. The engine just straight up isn't made for it, the scope for exploration is always painfully limited, and the combat systems are always wildy inferior.

HierroZero

Mar 2, 2020
So how can you find a woman for derek?
I've done all the quest and i can't find any solution to this particular one

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
anonnom Facepalming because of telling the truth?

You do realise that Krowley drinking a magic potion that gives him boob because he has no other way of getting into that Spa, does not make him a "shemale" or transgender, right?
This isn't a game where you play as a "shemale", because Krowley doesn't change his gender or have gender dysphoria.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
opinions vary.
Opinions may vary, but the facts are immutable in this matter.

Regretfully, this is the kind of topic that will undoubtedly invite Mods into the thread, so we'll have to leave it at an impasse.

Can't seem to get a controller to work :(
I don't think this version of RPGMaker supports controllers. I might be wrong, and hopefully someone can correct me on that.

Umbreen

Feb 12, 2020
Depends on how you want to define "shemale" but the closest you can get to that is having the main character grow boobs. There's a quest that results in him learning how to give and remove large breasts from himself. He doesn't refer to himself as a woman, nor consider him a woman but all relevant art from then on has breasts on him and it even opens up a few new scenes.

That's it though. If you were hoping to play a proper Futa (breasts+penis+vagina) or a trans woman (identifies as female, may or may not have a vagina,) then I'm afraid you're just out of luck.
Thanks man, i already figured it out in easy way by using cheat of course.

Yes, play a different game.
which game?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
which game?
Any game that has a genre tag for futa/trans protagonist.

Now, bear with me on the following and notice the difference.
-At best, Krowley's a somewhat effeminate looking bisexual guy who can sometimes be raped (including sodomy) and at one point has to use a magic potion to grow a big pair of lovely boobs.

-At worst, Krowley's a somewhat effeminate looking straight guy who can sometimes be raped (including sodomy) and at one point has to use a magic potion to grow a big pair of lovely boobs.

After taking the potion and completing the objective he needed them for, he can then learn the recipe for a potion that removes them again.
Regardless of it being player choice to continue with them, or have them removed, he still remains a guy.

Krowley is not trans, despite having access to the means to become so in this fantasy setting. So there's no way of playing as a "shemale", because Krowley's not one.

There are some that have the capacity to allow you to do that, and hopefully you can find one that works for you.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes