thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Only one scene...On top of it it was spoiled and the dialog is kinda short...Learned my lesson. Gonna wait paitently without checking out the patreon page.

arenor

Sep 9, 2019
Fellas, i haven't been up-to-date with the game and i'm really lost, i have no idea how to progress after update 3305, that's the last version i was playing, any guide or walkthrough that ya'll can help?, thank you in advance and sorry for the troubles.

P.S
is it possible to use old saves? or will it just not trigger any new content?

P.S.S
i've played it with my old save and the quest to get into the elven spa won't come out, is it because of the old save?
(nvm about this one, a quick re boot solved it)

Last edited:

Super_Fly

Jul 19, 2018
Save often, there is a glitch after combat in caves where everything stops working. You wont be able to exit the cave, interact with any other monsters or open your menus.

Reactions: WinterNanachi

Alexasr

Jul 7, 2017
Can someone share a link of the game, but without the installer please? Since i don't play from pc and i can't use the .exe installer.

suwanka

Dec 27, 2018
Can someone share a link of the game, but without the installer please? Since i don't play from pc and i can't use the .exe installer.
I just use 7zip to unpack it, file type be damned. Other compression apps probably work too.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
The guide for this game appears to be woefully out of date. Currently stuck trying to find some way to ket into that elven spa. Aany help would be appreciated.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes