Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Yup but if you have rpgmaker vxace you can just de encrypt the main archive slap a project file in the directory and open up in the editor just like all rpgm games. Honestly if you play these games and haven't picked up vx/ace for like 5 bucks in some sale then more fool you XD Besides letting you make chests to give you what you want you can start the game up in debug mode. Which lets you just edit the values to what you want. The variable names are in russian unfortunatley. But it's easy enough to find a variable who's value matches your ingame one.

holajay

Mar 18, 2019
this game has great art. to bad the actual game part is annoying as hell, and borderline unplayable without the rpgmaker to change variables.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Can someone share a link of the game, but without the installer please? Since i don't play from pc and i can't use the .exe installer.
i assume you can extract zips? i zipped the extracted game folder. so 'extract here' will place a single folder.

[edit]removed see this post for download

hope that host works for you. anonfile is slow for me to upload.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexasr

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
I like this type of games so much, I became so pro player thanks to RPGM games, this game I like but needs to exploit more secondary characters, among my favorite characters are: Carla, grandma, jinn and everyone doesn’t matter if it’s futa because I love it but I would also like to be able to fuck the futas you know

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
For you nerds complaining about the affection and having to download other files to fuck it, no, go into the corner of your lab downstairs and hit your accept key, enter or x, there's a fucking cheat room to raise your affection with every woman in the game, also a few other things. The only thing that's still a little bit of a grind is leveling up, and if you know how to do it right it's not very tedious at all.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes