y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
In the game, whos the family member which the MC is suppose to fuck? i wanna know why the incest tag
His sister comes into town after some time. I forget what exactly triggers that. She's usually in the tavern from then on.

Thx for the answer, I made it with the succubus, things get a little bit easier when you got higher lvls.

About the grandma, do you know the spots where to find the sheep?
Search the thread for "sheep" or "Marvin". This is one of the questions asked a lot.

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
His sister comes into town after some time. I forget what exactly triggers that. She's usually in the tavern from then on.

Search the thread for "sheep" or "Marvin". This is one of the questions asked a lot.
thx!!!

Dec 12, 2019
Things i dislike about this game
- the early-game grinding. its slow, and tedious.
- THOSE FUCKING CHICKENS GODDAMMIT

I also wish you could play the entire game as a futa. (i mean yeah you get the boobs potion, but that didn't seem to give curves to the hips. but i digress. given that im getting the game for free, my complaints have no real weight)

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
Should I put boobs?
sorry probably should have put the second half of the reply in a seprate post having boobs is not a requirement it just changes what image shows during the scene. to get the scene the lust bar needs to be fairly high just like with the night scene behind the tavern

Hopper39

May 16, 2020
This game is also good it is one of my favorites, but I would be happy about more contents of the update as they are always quite none compared to other games, I know it takes a lot of work until everything is done but it was unfortunately somewhere .

What is also good is the bi and futa mode but with what you can recharge your life points the developer should introduce a second and a third with 200 and 300 points and if you have used one you should stay in the menu until you are finished and not again fall back into the game and then it starts all over again Menu Item and so on

My english is not so good i did it with a translator please check with me

Schefel

Apr 25, 2017
Great game if you enjoy grinding like a slave for some tiddy and being blue balled for 5 hours. Also it would be nice to have some warning before his aunt fucks me with her 12 inch cock...

Reactions: Cavpal

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I have a love hate relationship with this game. On the one hand I fucking love the art and I understand how difficult it must be for the dev to create the same scene for multiple different situations - the MC having tits and what not. Maybe this is the reason - or maybe not - but the updates are extremely lacking man. The last update for example had one new scene?! Hey hey I do not want to complain too much because I am getting this for free. But man do I hate falling in love with games like this. I will have to wait another 3 - 4 years for enough contents for another play-through and its killing me!

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes