rattensex

Mar 27, 2019
You've got to love the people who reference a hidden room, and then never actually say where it is. I know where it's at, but how useless can you be?
I've accidentally found 2 rooms so far:

1. Go to your basement to the lower right corner, face right, press enter
2. Facing upwards somewhere on the cliff's walls left from the store

Reactions: F9Zoney

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
This? But it is closed
Yes, this is Iss's house. To open it, you have to fuck with her in another place. She will be in the elf camp with a hangover in the evening. Treat her with wine and she will thank you. After that, the house will open and for a bottle of wine it will be possible to have fun with it constantly.

P.S: There seems to be another way. You have to catch her at Sebastian’s store and then her house will open too. But I'm not sure about that.

TyrantX

Mar 14, 2019
Yes, this is Iss's house. To open it, you have to fuck with her in another place. She will be in the elf camp with a hangover in the evening. Treat her with wine and she will thank you. After that, the house will open and for a bottle of wine it will be possible to have fun with it constantly.

P.S: There seems to be another way. You have to catch her at Sebastian’s store and then her house will open too. But I'm not sure about that.
I once caught her in an elven camp, and pleased her with wine, after a scene appeared where fuck her boobs

EDIT

everything is clear, thank you all for your help :)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes