rattensex

Mar 27, 2019
lol what snugglepuff said, if you're not even reading a single page backwards that's on YOU not us buddy, also one search is not a good sample size, that's not how that works.
You seem to fail to realize that I havn't posted a question, I just answered to one ;) and I will continue to answer everytime I can, insted of saying: "zomg read the thread" or "zomg use the search". Those posts are just superflous :)

Freeman_09

May 28, 2020
HI!
I just finish the game as it is in version 0.335.1 (or seems that), and want to make my quick review (of course:/).
For me it is quite good game and deserve long live!
It is sometimes a bit "painful" as you have to repeat same actions several times, but which RPG do not have farming??
Also, would be really appreciated a bit of "in-walkthrough" in the earlist, some quests are really hard to trigger. My most pain in the ass was just the first one with Fina which in the end solves by starting "New Game" several times until done.
Below quests i had done.
Aaaaand special HONOR mention to the great GREAT artworks, you got it sir!!

At some point (maybe in this thread, maybe in boobgames patreon,newgrounds, ...) I read that game is still at 25% more or less. Which for me is great, I really enjoy 10-11hours of playgame.

And I reaaaaally like/love the Futa content!!! For me it would be a must more scenes including Jaina ^^uu ^^û
Any doubt on your quests? Shout me and I will try.
But as you can see, I may not get all quests.... :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sir can you give me 100% save file?

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes