Yolok

Mar 17, 2018
View attachment 234229

Overview:
Krowly always wanted to learn magic, hunt for monster girls, and most of all, get laid. Help guide Krowley in fulfilling his dreams!
Thread Updated: 2020-05-13
Release Date: 2020-05-12
Developer: boobsgames - - (Tip Jar)
Censored: No
Version: 0.335.2 Hotfix
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Additional Info:
*** Gay content can be turned off at the beginning of the game ***

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA

Extras:
Snugglepuff thanks for the link

View attachment 156207 View attachment 156208 View attachment 156209 View attachment 156210 View attachment 156211 View attachment 156212 View attachment 156214 View attachment 156215 View attachment 156199 View attachment 156200 View attachment 213765 View attachment 156201 View attachment 295810 View attachment 295811
anyone encounters bugs in this game? Somehow, I cannot use any of my magics in battle .Even reading mind and clear feeling cannot be used.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
anyone encounters bugs in this game? Somehow, I cannot use any of my magics in battle .Even reading mind and clear feeling cannot be used.
You use those out of combat to see the relationship stats for npcs. You should be able to use the combat spells, tho...

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
Dude, answer on the previous page of the forum... How lazy ass should you be?
If you have a ballgag equipped - unequip it :)
I also had this problem. But I could understand the reason myself.
Damn, that's brilliant. If you gag your mouth, how will you cast spells?
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How do I finish a mission Big Green and where is fina (visit the spa) Invitation card
Big green: In goblin cave go on top than left. In next room go down and there is.
In spa: You must talk to bouncer elf and give her wine. ( But its some time and I'm not fully sure)

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
How do I finish a mission Big Green and where is fina (visit the spa) Invitation card
An invitation to the spa salon lies on the table at Fina (on the ground floor of the house). We must go to Astra and ask about Fina. She will say that she is worried about her mother and will ask her to find. You go to the table, take an invitation, show Astra. After the conversation, you go to the spa (it should be night) and peep out the window (side). Then it will be possible to ask Melissa for help in making a boobs potion, grow boobs and go to the spa again (now this evening).
Good luck.

Reactions: Gabaw

rattensex

Mar 27, 2019
it's on the last page... that's the worst exaggeration I've ever heard AND there's a fucking search thread function:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Yup. If you encounter a problem, do you start at the last page of the thread, or do you start from the beginning?
And the search function is nice, but not perfect :)
Clipboard01.png

So, if the next one comes along with a question which has been asked before, maybe an answer would be more helpful then "omg look it up, it has been answered in this thread before"

;)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yup. If you encounter a problem, do you start at the last page of the thread, or do you start from the beginning?
I start with the obvious premise that I won't be the first one to have the issue, and go back a couple pages before using the search function.

For the search function, I won't be silly enough to be too specific. Not everyone will write the same thing I'd put in the search bar, and will instead go with a specific keyword or keywords. In this case, "spells", and lo and behold the answer was found by typing one relevant word, in less than 30 seconds...

No wasting my own time, no wasting other people's time, and absolutely no needless repetition. Just common sense.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes