ljkflhab;ljd

Jan 11, 2019
Is it still possible to find the Ancient Rune item needed to complete Sebastion's quest (Im on the v0.335.2 version). Been grinding for a while, still haven't got it

theoriginalmedico

Jun 17, 2019
So, stupid question that has probably been previously answered but I'm probably too dumb to properly use the search function for this thread to find the actual answer:

How does Jill spawn?

I've tried just waiting and playing normally for 2 weeks, and then a few more for good measure, and she did not spawn.

I've tried going through the main quest as fast as possible, to no avail.

I've even tried winning the Minotaur girl fight, which did nothing.

Has anyone looked in the code or gotten a developer response on how she spawns?

On a side note, i tend to go into the cheat room and enable boobs on Krowly (to make the scenes more interesting) and am wondering if that may affect Jill spawning

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
How does Jill spawn?
I've tried just waiting and playing normally for 2 weeks, and then a few more for good measure, and she did not spawn.
I've tried going through the main quest as fast as possible, to no avail.
I've even tried winning the Minotaur girl fight, which did nothing.
Has anyone looked in the code or gotten a developer response on how she spawns?
On a side note, i tend to go into the cheat room and enable boobs on Krowly (to make the scenes more interesting) and am wondering if that may affect Jill spawning
Jill will appear after story quests. If she did not appear, then you did not complete the quest. She appears to appear on Friday or the weekend. BUT! She appears at Crowley's house in the morning. This usually occurs immediately after sleep. But one day, just in the morning, I teleported from somewhere to the basement, and when I entered the house, a scene with Jill began.

No, the boobs does not work. This is another quest.

P.S: Oh yes, I completely forgot. Did you perform church events on Sunday? In the early versions of the game there were none, so I forgot to say about them. Perhaps Jill will appear only after the first or second event in the church. In addition to other conditions, of course.

Last edited:

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
does anyone know how you get the threesome scene with jaina, eric and krowly?
This is the ending of one of the hunting events with Eric. Wait for Crowley and Eric to go out into the clearing during the hunt, where Jaina and Rose they will sit by the fire. It is necessary to unite with them, but in the cave to lose to the monsters.

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
Jaina's illustration now can be used outside the spa. Behind the tavern or at the hunt. I decided the leave Krowly's hands as is, till I get better idea of how to reposition them. Now we need a scene :)
View attachment 684736
Hide Krowly's arms behind his back. This is the easiest option in my opinion. Jaina’s drawing doesn’t need to be changed at all, Krowly’s only need to redraw part of his right hand (below the elbow), and the left can be removed altogether.

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
Hide Krowly's arms behind his back. This is the easiest option in my opinion. Jaina’s drawing doesn’t need to be changed at all, Krowly’s only need to redraw part of his right hand (below the elbow), and the left can be removed altogether.
I only publish here the things of patreon of the creator. ᓚᘏᗢ

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes