Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Looks good but sample pics makes me think this would have an MT-ish English... Though is there an option for who fucks who? I still can’t find myself liking it to get fk’d from the ass... Geh, trying Corruption of Champions is corrupting me... But honestly still can’t find myself hitting it on with a Futa... unless she/he have both sexes... but I’d still be on the top xD
Imagine if there was an option, at the bottom of the OP that answered this question.
Imagine further still if you didnt have to interact with the character.
then again you could just dl the game and try it out, but why would anyone do that.

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
Wait, Krowley can lactate? From drinking minotaur milk apparently? Does that mean just drinking a certain amount of bottles, or straight from the minotaur? And what scenes does it change/unlock, if any?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Also jumping on the wut mah bewbs train. How does one indulge Krowley's lactation sensation which likely involves much titilation?

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I just hope that the overworld is fixed. Why are enemies active, when I lost the last fight? I have 1hp and enemies keep coming, what?

spacepoune

May 14, 2017
anyone know where the return spell is i have read the bookcase in MC room and the tent of the bandit but cant find it
thx

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Imagine if there was an option, at the bottom of the OP that answered this question.
Imagine further still if you didnt have to interact with the character.
then again you could just dl the game and try it out, but why would anyone do that.
Sorry but can you pinpoint the part that says where I can be the top or the bottom? I still don't quite see it. :KEK:
And I dunno, is it wrong to ask before trying the game out? It's why there's a "forum" to begin with right?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes