weekee

Jan 7, 2019
Ugh, enabled full screen and when game tries to render it totally screws up. Cant get back to the menu in game to disable full screen and changing the INI file does nothing, it just readds it when the game restarts. Any help?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question. how to level up because I didn't get any exp for battle in the forest. question 2, how to make money. the red book is 50. I can only work on my field one time only. selling items wont work because they only 1 or 0. is there a job I can work

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
question. how to level up because I didn't get any exp for battle in the forest. question 2, how to make money. the red book is 50. I can only work on my field one time only. selling items wont work because they only 1 or 0. is there a job I can work
If this is your first time playing W&B, I recommend reading the author's introduction. It, of course, has nothing to do with the story, but much has been written there about the mechanics of the game. But you, of course, skiping him...
Well...
- The basis for gaining experience in W&B is completing quests. Only for quests give a lot of experience. Additional exp: hunting with Eric and reading a book in Krowly’s bedroom. But for the last two 1-2 points.
- There is no work in this game, BUT! The easiest way to make money is to sell trophies.

Conclusion: ALWAYS go hunting with Eric. A little experience + trophies every day.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
Do i need to play a new game to get the new quests?I'm using an old save of mine and I don't know how to get the new quests

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes