kimito

Mar 2, 2018
hi did u play the game again to get the new quest like getting derek a wife? or can u use an old save to do this quest if yes how do i get the newest quest?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Talk to Derek in pub, when he si without her daugther. On Mondays she is in church, if you have completed church quest for Juliette. After that you have qest for Derek.

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
Talk to Derek in pub, when he si without her daugther. On Mondays she is in church, if you have completed church quest for Juliette. After that you have qest for Derek.
what is the quest for Juliette are you talking about?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
On sunday morning is celebration on church, on one of them Fina call Juliette to do some work for village.

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
How do you skip the "thanks for help with game" scrolling text when starting the game? It's really irritating.

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
We do need an update walkthrough that contains all scenes can be done in the game lol,i keep forgeting what time of day some scenes appears

feedmegames

Dec 11, 2018
If it's that much of a problem for you, just don't play the game.
I know it's not what you want to hear, but that's just the reality of it.

Alternatively, edit a save and give Krowley seriously OP stats, and he'll never lose a battle so long as his lust stat isn't too high.

Who's the "work girl"?
The only option for a new wife for him, is a goblin woman. Use the search function, try "Derek wife" as the search parameter.

If it's like the save slots continually moving up when trying to continue a game, press the up arrow on your arrow keys.
its when i get in game he just moves up and when i press on the arrowkeys they dont work even tho they work everywhere else

BanditBomer

Jun 27, 2017
I'm stuck. I've saved Fina from the waterfall and I have 145 relationship with her, yet I still can't trigger the waterfall sex scene. How do you trigger it?

Reactions: Cavpal

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
thank you very much and one more thing how do u get carla to talk about a vampire>
Talk about a vampire? That is about Lizzy, right? We need to raise Lizzy, leave her at home for a few days and then talk with Carla about the rumors. Probably. I this quest never passed - I was too lazy to cum in a jar.

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
hmmm and how you do that? when i see her on the spa she's just getting gangbanged and i only can watch
Are you serious? This is one of the quests.
After you saw Fina through the window, Krowly will say that she must be saved. The guard will not let the guy go to the spa, but she can be tricked if Krowly has boobs. Who knows a lot about magic? Melissa.
We go to her, talk about boobs, get an elixir recipe, collect ingredients, prepare a potion, drink a potion, admire our boobs, and then go to the spa to save Fina (it should be evening)

Reactions: Moonhed

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
I saw some screenshot where MC is a futa girl. So there is only male MC or there is a futa/female option?
I speak English poorly and am not sure ...
If "MC" is the main character, Krowly, then you were mistaken.
Krowly is a guy, but to complete one of the quests he will need to grow his boobs. Using a magic elixir.

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
I'm stuck. I've saved Fina from the waterfall and I have 145 relationship with her, yet I still can't trigger the waterfall sex scene. How do you trigger it?
So. You saved Fina at the waterfall. After which she disappeared from the village.
Did you save her from the spa? If not - save, if so - I have no idea what your problem is...

Exquisite

Jun 20, 2017
Guys does the "Gay" tag stem from the futa scenes? or is there dude on dude action?

[EDIT] : Looked through the other posts and from what i gathered, there is apparently a dude on dude scene. (it was pretty vague lul)

Last edited:

BanditBomer

Jun 27, 2017
So. You saved Fina at the waterfall. After which she disappeared from the village.
Did you save her from the spa? If not - save, if so - I have no idea what your problem is...
Sorry, I meant to say that I've already saved Fina from the spa. I've just learnt however, that the scene itself has a 1 in 4 chance of triggering, which in my personal opinion, is incredibly stupid. No offense to the creator, but why on earth wouldn't you make it an option?

Reactions: Cavpal

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Guys does the "Gay" tag stem from the futa scenes? or is there dude on dude action?

[EDIT] : Looked through the other posts and from what i gathered, there is apparently a dude on dude scene. (it was pretty vague lul)
There multiple "dude on dude" scenes, primarily with Eric, the male adventurer friend, and "male" monsters (slimes, tentacles, etc.).

Reactions: Exquisite
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes