feedmegames

Dec 11, 2018
can anyone help me out. when i start the game the charecter just moves up without me pressing anything nad i cant make it stop.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
You have it in Settings you can turn Gay stuff off.
Yeah that's the thing, you can just turn it off but not delete it, if you lose against an orc or bandit you still get fucked even though you don't see it

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah that's the thing, you can just turn it off but not delete it, if you lose against an orc or bandit you still get fucked even though you don't see it
If it's that much of a problem for you, just don't play the game.
I know it's not what you want to hear, but that's just the reality of it.

Alternatively, edit a save and give Krowley seriously OP stats, and he'll never lose a battle so long as his lust stat isn't too high.

HOW do i get derek and the work girl togheter ?
Who's the "work girl"?
The only option for a new wife for him, is a goblin woman. Use the search function, try "Derek wife" as the search parameter.

can anyone help me out. when i start the game the charecter just moves up without me pressing anything nad i cant make it stop.
If it's like the save slots continually moving up when trying to continue a game, press the up arrow on your arrow keys.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Go in the cheat room and you can get that you win and in the fights you use it and the fights doesn´t matter. When you win you can fuck all Girls (and you can try to lose if it makes difference).

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
Anybody got an idea on how to get the astra and fina scene?
Astra + Fina : Help Fina on Wednesday morning.

Julietta + Fina lesbian scene. No art for now, but will be added in the future. To trigger it, let Julietta look how you are titfucking Fina and then go to Astra house at the night.

Julietta + Jenna lesbian scene. No art for now, but will be added in the future. To trigger it, let Julietta look how you are titfucking Jenna and then go to Eric house at the night.

Reactions: Moonhed
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes