thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Great game if you enjoy grinding like a slave for some tiddy and being blue balled for 5 hours. Also it would be nice to have some warning before his aunt fucks me with her 12 inch cock...
...for which there is no art yet...and it's not repeatable...

I have a love hate relationship with this game. On the one hand I fucking love the art and I understand how difficult it must be for the dev to create the same scene for multiple different situations - the MC having tits and what not. Maybe this is the reason - or maybe not - but the updates are extremely lacking man. The last update for example had one new scene?! Hey hey I do not want to complain too much because I am getting this for free. But man do I hate falling in love with games like this. I will have to wait another 3 - 4 years for enough contents for another play-through and its killing me!
In betwen he does orders on other art pieces. It's better to wait literally a year. The one scene updates are way to big of a downer...

Nsa.Futanari

Feb 4, 2018
Hi, I have problems with boobs potion. My reputation with Melissa is 41, but she still has not given me potion recipe. I have low alchemy skill (7 or 8) maybe here is the problem...

Gloglo

May 17, 2020
After having sex between Fina and Juliette in the room and with Astra watching the scene through the hole, do you unlock a scene with Fina and Astra or not?

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
how to unlock misson dreker
I suppose not "dreker", but "Derek"
Which mission? How to fuck with him? Or how to find him a wife?
To fuck with him you need:
1) Save Juliet from a bandit
2) Wait until she is appointed as a teacher
(Every Sunday, go to church. There are not only sermons there, but also story events. After appointing Juliet as a teacher, on Tuesdays, at noon, she will sit with the children in the church. Accordingly: Astra will be at home, Elizabeth will be in her room, and Derek in the tavern)
3) Go up to Derek and seduce him (it seems that you need boobs)

In addition to seduction, in the tavern you can start the quest to find a wife for Derek.
To execute it you need:
1) Completely excavate the ruins in the forest (near the camp of the orcs) and take the item "strange rune"
2) Go to Sebastian’s store and open the trade window (he will see this rune in you and the quest will begin)
3) After killing the gelatin cube (I don’t know what the author smoked ...) and talking with the goblin leader, it will be possible to bring to Derek the goblin who says that “loves people”

Reactions: lumley

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
Sorry if this was answered before, but how to find the slimegirl pet?

I am at level 4 to the way for lvl 5 but I didn't complete the summon succubus. Can someone help me? Where do I find the fuel for protective flame?

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
Sorry if this was answered before, but how to find the slimegirl pet?

I am at level 4 to the way for lvl 5 but I didn't complete the summon succubus. Can someone help me? Where do I find the fuel for protective flame?
Level has nothing to do with it. You have to go down into the slime caves as part of the summon succubus quest with an empty jar (there's one on the kitchen table) and collect some slime for the magic circle. After that when you go to bed at night and choose to "fap before bed" you then get the option to cum into the jar of slime.

You do that like 15 times and you get the slimegirl.

Reactions: Barro

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
Where do I find the fuel for protective flame?
Well, damn it. Have you ever played arpg?
Explore the world, click on everything, go to all locations, kill all kinds of monsters, try to talk with all NPCs, etc.
And most importantly - think. In this game, almost everything is logical.
- From Elizabeth, you learned that you need special fuel.
- Who else can learn anything about magic? Melissa’s.
- Go to her, ask, she talks about the "elven root"
- Who would I get it from? Probably the elves, huh?
- Go to the elf camp. Poke on everyone in turn and - "lo and behold" - the dealer has a new line of dialogue.
- He agrees to get the root for you, but wants something worthwhile in return.
- What interests him? Fairy pollen. You go to the location with the fairies, destroy everyone and get some special pollen from the boss.
Hmm ...
What to do next?
Good luck in passing.

Reactions: Barro

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
Level has nothing to do with it. You have to go down into the slime caves as part of the summon succubus quest with an empty jar (there's one on the kitchen table) and collect some slime for the magic circle. After that when you go to bed at night and choose to "fap before bed" you then get the option to cum into the jar of slime.

You do that like 15 times and you get the slimegirl.

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
Well, damn it. Have you ever played arpg?
Explore the world, click on everything, go to all locations, kill all kinds of monsters, try to talk with all NPCs, etc.
And most importantly - think. In this game, almost everything is logical.
- From Elizabeth, you learned that you need special fuel.
- Who else can learn anything about magic? Melissa’s.
- Go to her, ask, she talks about the "elven root"
- Who would I get it from? Probably the elves, huh?
- Go to the elf camp. Poke on everyone in turn and - "lo and behold" - the dealer has a new line of dialogue.
- He agrees to get the root for you, but wants something worthwhile in return.
- What interests him? Fairy pollen. You go to the location with the fairies, destroy everyone and get some special pollen from the boss.
Hmm ...
What to do next?
Good luck in passing.
Thanks for the answer. Hope you get well from your angry soon. I think you need it.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
You've got to love the people who reference a hidden room, and then never actually say where it is. I know where it's at, but how useless can you be?
I said it a few page back ?? how useless are you for not using the search function set up, holy fuck READ THE THREAD before you post something like this, not to mention it's been mentioned multiples of times by multiple people .......

Last edited:
Reactions: rodona
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes