hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This game would be quite nice, but one of those how do f*ck I progress. Also most of the content is kind of hard to find due being RNG based (as far as I've noticed). Like hunting, I triggered the hunt event with Rose and the futa once, lost due missing a bunch in a row, then in 50 tries never got it again..
Also is there an updated walkthrough somewhere? The on in OP seems quite outdated.
I have the same problem. This game is too hard to play and I can't figure anything out. It's been like a year and a half now, is the game still extremely confusing to get into?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I do not have that option regarding jaina and her "sword" when talking to him in the morning. Tried more than 10 mornings and I have over 50 relationship points with both of them. :unsure:
You are the second one to indicate that you don't get this dialog with Eric (i.e. https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-335-6-boobsgames.18692/post-2869389).

I don't know if there some other specific conditions that are required (probably, I guess).

The other possibility is to loose a fight during hunting with Eric, and with Jaina too of course. Usually (sometimes? always ?), Jaina indicates after the fight that he/she saved you and Eric, and begins to fuck Eric; you can then join the party. It's even possible that this is the condition needed to trigger the concerned dialog with Eric (but it's only a supposition of mine).

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
You are the second one to indicate that you don't get this dialog with Eric (i.e. https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-335-6-boobsgames.18692/post-2869389).

I don't know if there some other specific conditions that are required (probably, I guess).

The other possibility is to loose a fight during hunting with Eric, and with Jaina too of course. Usually (sometimes? always ?), Jaina indicates after the fight that he/she saved you and Eric, and begins to fuck Eric; you can then join the party. It's even possible that this is the condition needed to trigger the concerned dialog with Eric (but it's only a supposition of mine).
For that sentence to show and mentioned sprite in eric camp, firstly you need to complete random encounter when hunting with eric in which you choose to join with jaina and rose and you need to lose fight in that encounter. My problem was that I always chose dungeon not the hunting option (there are one encounter with jaina and rose for each option and hunting is the one you need).

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I have the same problem. This game is too hard to play and I can't figure anything out. It's been like a year and a half now, is the game still extremely confusing to get into?
The game tells you at the beginning how it works.
You don't get XP from killing monsters, you get it from completing quests, going hunting/adventuring with Eric and reading Krowly's books in the evening at the desk in his bedroom.

It's still incredibly grindy though, especially when it comes to the non-XP gains.
Skill gains for Alchemy, farming and cooking are one point per action, and each action takes a time slot to do, and while raising affection with NPCs is a little easier, it's still pretty grindy too.

Ultimately, playing this game involves a lot of repetitive grinding for both advancement and scenes... Unless you cheat.
There is the cheat room accessed through the basement in Krowly's house to remove the affection grinding, and either RPGMaker Edit or the online Save Editor can help with the rest.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
There really needs to be an updated FAQ or Walkthrough: I have no idea what the "trap monster" mentioned is for instance

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
Top of the town, taking a shower. You can peep on her by going to the left of Fina's house. Taking Juliette with you will give you extra dialogue.
I looked there sometimes she is also not there and jaina is just sleeping on the pub I see rose in the morning on the pub but ever since the update I can't find her in the pub or the waterfalls

Darkne$$

Jul 2, 2019
Found 2 bugs! 1. The that on the picture, when you click in the place emerges the picture! 2. when you go to fight with someone, for example with orcs, there is a bug that does not allow you to do anything and you can not go out or try to attack the enemy, or he is on you!

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Does the gay content filter just remove the images or does it remove the actual portion of the plot / story line entirely?
Just asking because the way it is worded set. You have two selections one that removes images the second removing the 2D action. From that it seems the plot is left in effect.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Can we have up-to-date possible scenes,hunt,dungeon to archieve in a walkthrough?
how do u even start the new dungeon ?
is it just rare?
Concerning, the hunting scenes and dungeons, there is an updated list of all of them: https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-335-6-boobsgames.18692/post-2869951

AFAIK, all of them are chosen completely randomly.

So, it's sometime a bit difficult to get a particular one: especially for the 'hunt' choice ones, for which it's also possible to only have a fight (against slimes or fairies), or just nothing. Please note that it's also sometimes (i.e. randomly occurred) possible to visit 2 different locations (i.e. another location after exiting the first one): but only for some of them (not after a fight, for instance; and probably only for the 'hunt' choice ones).

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
For that sentence to show and mentioned sprite in eric camp, firstly you need to complete random encounter when hunting with eric in which you choose to join with jaina and rose and you need to lose fight in that encounter. My problem was that I always chose dungeon not the hunting option (there are one encounter with jaina and rose for each option and hunting is the one you need).
OK, thanks: so this is the explanation.

BTW, there are in fact currently 3 hunting scenes with Jaina and Rose for the 'Hunt' choice, and one indeed for the 'Search for a dungeon' one (see https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-335-6-boobsgames.18692/post-2869951).

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
I am trying to find out why my save file is not registering from the game, I have the file right in the game's folder however the game will not register it despite the fact that I have renamed it, cut and pasted it back in the folder, deleted then undid the deletion. what the hell

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I am trying to find out why my save file is not registering from the game, I have the file right in the game's folder however the game will not register it despite the fact that I have renamed it, cut and pasted it back in the folder, deleted then undid the deletion. what the hell
What's the name of your file ? Is it called "Save01.rvdata2" (or eventually "Savexx.rvdata2" with xx>=02 and x<=16) ? Is the "Continue" option available in the main menu of the game ?

Are you sure it's a valid saved file for this game ?

Last edited:

Slitz

Nov 25, 2017
I just wish for more Femboy/Shemale Dominating Krowly. That new Elf boy look nice maybe he will take other payment from Krowly :) One Shrum for oral 2 for anal :D

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
This game has a really nice tone: a sort of free for all fuckfest without a lot of harshness to it, though I would like that they actually had our main character get in on the fucking a bit more.

Giving the hero tits and the ladies baby bumps would be fucking fantastic. Does anyone know if they have any sort of roadmap though, for what will be coming up at what points?

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes