Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Up to date WT would be nice to have. Anyone know is it possible to extract images from the game files?

ljkflhab;ljd

Jan 11, 2019
Please dev, can you post a save that has everything completed until this patch?? Because it would really suck to have to play it all over again, not that thats a bad thing ;P. It would just be nice to have a save with everything until the current patch, so that we can just start playing immediately.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
If there is anything to ask for I would like some better hints to other side content. Like when chatting with people I get hint who to talk to next, so that I can get a new quest or secret quest. Or like a reminder, because when I completed the update I didn't think to go back to waterfall to check on Fina once again.

I had no idea there was more content on that part or that I could go to Spa on Saturdays evening. Even if I did the quest for Darkwood.

I had to check the changelog here and on the patreon scrolling down tons of posts just to see that one update which will tell me what other content has been added. If not for me checking myself thinking there has to be more I would just miss tons of content.

Reactions: Khairus

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
how join futa clud?
if you have enough affection with Fina, in the evening go see her in the right side of the forest. she will be attacked by elves, and the next day if she is gone, talk with Astra. find letter in their home, go to the futa club, use left window at night, go to Melissa in the tower, make boob potion (need to defeat flowergirl in left side of forest and trade with elf boy near futa club to get ingredients).

Reactions: rnxt and Papa Ernie

dongerchan

Nov 4, 2019
are there any pre reqs to find the rune to start sebastions quest line? been looking for it in dungeos for a while now and have yet to find it.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I just extracted images from game files and omg there are tons of scenes I never got to see or unlock in the game. This game seriously need a detailed WT or some kind of a hint system implemented in the game.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes