enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
How the hell do I escape this music? I have another 5 coins to make her STOP!

Why does the player need to be captive for the whole song, anyway? Couldn't you just switch the BGM and let it go? It's not worth 1 goddamn relationship point!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I searched thread but didn't find any clear answer, does game have actual sex scenes between mc and his mother and sister?
Krowly and Jill's mother isn't in the village, so no scenes with her obviously, and there are some with Jill.

The MC can become a dick girl right? What about his male companion? Can he be transformed?
No body changing for Eric so far.
Krowly doesn't actually become a dickgirl, he just gets big boobs via a magical potion, and can be removed the same way.

Can anyone pls share the latest save file? (dont really wanna start all over and lost mine u.u)
I don't get how people keep losing their saves, when they're in the game's base directory along with the .exe file to run the game :unsure:

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
What are the conditions of the paintings?
- elizabeth_anal_blow: impossible (i.e. not used , unless I'm wrong),

- fina_waterfall_hairy_ass_cum_boobs: when spying Fina in the waterfall (evening), there is a chance (30 % ? I don't remember exactly how much) to fuck her (she notices you and then invites you; need a sufficient level of affection with Fina),

- giblins_anal_hair_cum: when fighting and winning against goblins with Eric (while hunting with Eric). 2nd option (i.e. "Fuck third goblin") after having fucking the first two of them (pussy or ass); need enough lust. Second possibility on Thursday's afternoon, in the goblin cavern when Eric is fucking a goblin near the entrance of the cavern, you can join him,

- Juliette_tentacles: while hunting with Eric. Choose the "Hunt" choice and you can get a chance to find a canyon with Juliette and some tentacle creatures (see https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-335-6-boobsgames.18692/post-2869951)

- priestess_lipplejob: AFAIR, can appear only once in the random dungeon (still while hunting with Eric). When exiting the dungeon (i.e. the last map of the random dungeon, just before exiting).

Some of them can be triggered only with a sufficient lust level for the main character.

Last edited:

LordDarkwing

Jun 26, 2017
ok, how am I supposed to leave lizzy at home? I'm trying to do the secret quest and I have no idea how to do anything but feed her by interacting with the jar from my key items page

EDIT: ok apparently interacting with the jar while not horny is how you leave her at home..... fair, I guess

Last edited:

yatantal

Jan 3, 2019
Can we view scenes in the cheat room?

Also I can't find Iss after my first interaction with her. Any help?

Last edited:
Reactions: jogobao

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone know how to make a game controller work for the newer version, it fine during the past updates but for some reason the latest updates it won't work.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes