jijjij

Mar 14, 2017
This crashes on startup for me. I tried the game a few months ago and didn't have problems then. Anybody know how to fix this?

Edit: Nvm Updated graphics driver and now it works.

Last edited:

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
This game would be quite nice, but one of those how do f*ck I progress. Also most of the content is kind of hard to find due being RNG based (as far as I've noticed). Like hunting, I triggered the hunt event with Rose and the futa once, lost due missing a bunch in a row, then in 50 tries never got it again..
Also is there an updated walkthrough somewhere? The on in OP seems quite outdated.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I wonder if there will ever be a transformation where MC will have a pussy if the player wants it ? It would be fun

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I wonder if there will ever be a transformation where MC will have a pussy if the player wants it ? It would be fun
I asked him once on one of his Patreon posts and he said as a limited once a day type thing maybe (He mentioned the use of potions) but as a permanent thing no as just by doing that you would lose out on like 95% of the scenes in the game. Wouldn't be worth it.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
I asked him once on one of his Patreon posts and he said as a limited once a day type thing maybe (He mentioned the use of potions) but as a permanent thing no as just by doing that you would lose out on like 95% of the scenes in the game. Wouldn't be worth it.
What about futa though? I mean, after all the effort the dev put into making delicious cocks, lack of holes to accomodate them with is acutely felt.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
What about futa though? I mean, after all the effort the dev put into making delicious cocks, lack of holes to accomodate them with is acutely felt.
Like I said I asked him and that's how he responded. He probably hasn't given it that much though yet. If it will be implemented it'll be WAY down the line.

Sylas04

Oct 30, 2018
GUYS who can help me i cant trigger quest with sebastian. I completed quest with succubus but after talking with Carla quest do not trigger.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I searched thread but didn't find any clear answer, does game have actual sex scenes between mc and his mother and sister?

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes