zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
remind's me of a country song older wemon make buetful lover's lol. hope we get some good stuff like the nun's last scene i was wondering when she clean's the cematery is that not yet in the game. i just hope everyone get's more sex scene's

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Holy sheep, the grind level in this game is in-sane! I can literally feel my life span shortening as I play...minchia

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
The art in this game is great but I just really don't wanna deal with RPGmaker. Just feels like such a slow, tedious grind.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so wonder what will be in the next update hope fully you get to knock up fina and fuck her duaghter lol. mybe the preistess get's her sex scene are mybe a double play with mc's sister and the bar maid. then you could have the my hero woman and the mc haveing fun with all the woman she see krowly with and she join's them there are alot of path's one could see but i hope the dev makes his own choice's really. just throughing out my thought's here lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i would also like some scene's were you win against the female orc's and the four titted goblins and other fin ass lady's

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
неплохо
ENG - Man, don’t litter the forum. There are rules and if you don’t follow them, you’ll just be banned. If you want to write something, open Google translator and translate. This is not difficult.

RUS - Дружище, не засоряй форум. Тут есть правила и если им не следовать - тебя просто забанят. Хочешь что-нибудь написать - открой Google переводчик и переведи. Это не сложно.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Alicia and old man Jason...
Should the gorgon priestess be a futa? I imagine her as a priestess by day and a roaming predatory Black Gal by night. She definetly has the dark skin and curves for that.

Last edited:

LeaXC

Mar 22, 2020
hi i don't know how to save in this game can someone help me ? normally i would quit the game after save and some notification would come up and say ''do you want to change the files in this file'' i would say yes and it would save

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
normally i would quit the game after save and some notification would come up and say ''do you want to change the files in this file''
No, that's not how saving works in this game. You save from within the game itself when it's running.

In fact, you should never be seeing that message after running basically any game.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes