YARS

Jan 22, 2020
I'm the opposite. I want more Krowley dominating Eric.
And corrupting him so much he turn to cross dressing to please Krowley xD
I'm already tired of waiting for the scene with Eric or Krowly dressing in lingerie. Eric’s sprite in underwear has been in the game files for a very long time, but I have not seen such a scene in the game. I want some quest related to lingerie. And a super depraved anal scene at the end.
Want! Want! Want!
PS: I like the scenes dominated by Krowly because, as I said before, he has a “perfect balance”. Eric, in my opinion, looks too masculinity. I don’t have such a fetish.

Reactions: rikkulollipop

Slitz

Nov 25, 2017
hehe yea on other note i would not mind more femboy content like the at first the character that sells potions in the inn i tought going to turn out to be trap well it was bit disappointing when it was not :D.
Im quite open with my taste but at the moment Krowly geting used by other traps/femboys futas is top on my list :)

rikkulollipop

Jan 11, 2019
pra mim falta mais conteudo gay, o jogo não pode ser feito apenas para os heteros ou para os que curtem futa, os gays também querem jogar e ver que no jogo vc pode ficar com homens (QUE NÃO SEJA FUTA :doente:)

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
PS: I like the scenes dominated by Krowly because, as I said before, he has a “perfect balance”. Eric, in my opinion, looks too masculinity. I don’t have such a fetish.
which is why corrupting him and bending the hero to your will makes it all the better. And not by something like hypnotism or breaking him, but making him hopelessly, depravedly devoted to Krowly.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

issidanger

Mar 24, 2019
i have a problem so i can't move because my arrow keys are not working in game, just down arrow key and right arrow key working

Sirkerox

Jun 12, 2020
Excellent work, this has entertained me and has exceeded my expectations. A query to who knows: how can I get another type of weapon or armor in the game? And more importantly, do I have to have any requirements to use them?

QuadBeast92

Jun 22, 2020
Excellent work, this has entertained me and has exceeded my expectations. A query to who knows: how can I get another type of weapon or armor in the game? And more importantly, do I have to have any requirements to use them?
Weapon wise there are no other weapons for Krowly in game yet. The developer on his patreon has said there will be weapons to come in a future update at some point. In terms of armor if you leave the house at night, you unlock a cloak, and if you go on dungeon trips with Eric, at some point you will find a chest with a sexy bra set for Krowly

Reactions: Sirkerox

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Who else is the hero?
PS: Corrupting Eric has nothing to do with Krowley being a warlock muahahahahaahaha
Eric isn't "the" hero. He's training to be a hero.

Fina and Jill are already established as adventurers and heroes, and arguably Jaina too. She's definitely got more of a wealth of experience as an adventurer at the very least.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would think every one in the village has a hidden secret. for the hero's yea the one's that were said and eric want's to be one the other think that get's me is fina's duaghter like eric but it would seem eric want's to bone fina lol

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Wait, am I playing this game right? The game starts with an unending wall of texts before any gameplay has even begun. Is there no way to skip it? Why even force the players to watch this star wars introduction text wall instead of just making a credit section in the main menu?

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes