Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
Found 2 bugs! 1. The that on the picture, when you click in the place emerges the picture! 2. when you go to fight with someone, for example with orcs, there is a bug that does not allow you to do anything and you can not go out or try to attack the enemy, or he is on you!
how did you get that scene?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

sei777

Dec 1, 2017
well i still use the one in his house. it still works for me just head to the bottom of the desk if that does not work then i don't know.
Not the one in his house the scene room which is by finas house, which can be found when you go on the left side of it and straight up and then go right and press enter then youl find that scene room which has all the scenes available.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Not the one in his house the scene room which is by finas house, which can be found when you go on the left side of it and straight up and then go right and press enter then youl find that scene room which has all the scenes available.
:PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp: didnt know about this one, there is just the ones that the player unlocked?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
I think it shows you most of the scenes in that version as I hadn't unlocked a few and it showed them.
hmm, I saw a "rpg animated" of astra sucking eric, is that possible? someone has did it? or it is just a warm up for a future update?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
nice to see the scene room to bad not all the scene'sm are there yet and also looked like it was in rus so i have no clue what it said but the top is up by five the middle is down and i would take it the last one is exit the person lol. hope the othere scene's get there love to see them and would love to fuck the hole town of fine ass ladies. for those who love the guy stuff hope they through that in for you.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think the only thing you can get with fina and astra is cuming on them right know. i don't think everything in the gallory room is in the game yet

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Is there a full high res cg set somewhere?
Edit: Yes i searched and i'm not talking about the one on exhentai, i mean an actual high res one, some of them got even leaked on rule34 so it must be out there

Just look at how glorious this is

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
mybe my eye's are bad but i see no diffrent's in that pic and the one in the game but then i am getting old so it probly doe's not bother me lol.

Reactions: Moonhed
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes