zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
wait did i spell that wrong. well i am going to say old age but would be just bad spelling lol.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
What do you have to do whit the riddle dungeon ? I tried all possible combinations whit the levers and nothing happened. Neverming i figured it out you shoud step on the plate in front of the bars in order to active it , after you have set the proper combination. One more question do any one know at what day of the week the guard girl is doing oral on the other soldier. I remember it was in the moring but im not shure at what day .

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
What do you have to do whit the riddle dungeon ? I tried all possible combinations whit the levers and nothing happened. Neverming i figured it out you shoud step on the plate in front of the bars in order to active it , after you have set the proper combination. One more question do any one know at what day of the week the guard girl is doing oral on the other soldier. I remember it was in the moring but im not shure at what day .
If you mean dungeon with Jania and Rose, then use left statue to open the gate.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
What do you have to do whit the riddle dungeon ? I tried all possible combinations whit the levers and nothing happened. Neverming i figured it out you shoud step on the plate in front of the bars in order to active it , after you have set the proper combination.
If you mean dungeon with Jania and Rose, then use left statue to open the gate.

There are 2 methods in fact:
- you can try all the combinations for the levers (mostly of the time only one or two changes is/are required), and step on the plate in front of the gate each time to test the concerned combination,
- or you can fap on the left statue indeed, if your lust level is high enough.

One more question do any one know at what day of the week the guard girl is doing oral on the other soldier. I remember it was in the moring but im not shure at what day .
It's not in the morning in fact, but rather at noon (i.e. second daytime) both on Tuesday and on Friday.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think they do that to get as much in and the art work ass well i don't know if that's is it are not tho. to tell the truth i would love more scene's with fina and her daughter the nun and eric's mother also some goood jucie stuff with the minator lady.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i don't know witch anal scene your speaking of but there is one at the fall's when she taking a bath and she invites you to help.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
how to heve tit job with jenna i have more then 30+ and she never wanna do it ?
Krowly's got to be really aroused. Build up lust, and after a certain point it automatically happens after selecting the "stare at her tits" option. With high enough affection, which I'm pretty sure is 10 and over, so you should be able to do it.

user4959939

Oct 3, 2017
Krowly's got to be really aroused. Build up lust, and after a certain point it automatically happens after selecting the "stare at her tits" option. With high enough affection, which I'm pretty sure is 10 and over, so you should be able to do it.
ok then its some bug bcs i have more then 10 time take eggs thet give u +2 and stare loke 15 times and nothing

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I belive staring decreasing affection.
oooo shitt hahah
It does before a certain amount of affection, and again Krowly has to to have high lust before he can fuck her tits after reaching a minimum of 10 with her.

As long as only staring with high lust after 10 affection, it shouldn't negatively affect her affection at all.
After that, he can eventually get oral from her in her house.

The titfucking can also lead to "forcing" a night time session between her and Eric which Krowly can watch & masturbate over.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I think there is a double blowjob scene when you are testing her potions in the pub ( its chance based to get the dick size increasing potion). But i have never seen that scene myself.
You are right. Blowjob with Rose and Juliette. I forget this, its from last update.

Reactions: Striff
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes