Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
the art is great. combat and everything rpg related - utter trash, infuriating to the point that i lose any interest.
i read the end, is that hard to understand? fyi, i dont read any game dialog.
From these two statements it is very clear this is not the game for you
It is an open world RPG and it is necessary in many places to read the text ...
... both to comprehend what is going on and what you need to do next to progress

It is, because of these features (among others), my favourite game on this site
I understand that for a large number of F95 members who don't like this design it is a frustrating experience

Given you have lost any interest wouldn't it be more productive to search the other games on this site (over 10,000 now) to find one that better suits your preferences ?

PS. - If you do want to explore this game further I am happy to attempt to give advice (you can peruse a fairly large number of posts I have already made trying to help others) but I can't help you if the problem is the game design

rugss

Nov 17, 2020
From these two statements it is very clear this is not the game for you
It is an open world RPG and it is necessary in many places to read the text ...
... both to comprehend what is going on and what you need to do next to progress

It is, because of these features (among others), my favourite game on this site
I understand that for a large number of F95 members who don't like this design it is a frustrating experience

Given you have lost any interest wouldn't it be more productive to search the other games on this site (over 10,000 now) to find one that better suits your preferences ?

PS. - If you do want to explore this game further I am happy to attempt to give advice (you can peruse a fairly large number of posts I have already made trying to help others) but I can't help you if the problem is the game design
Thanks for the offer, but no need. Figuring out what to do and where to go wasn't the issue, i obviously dont skip trough the dialog with my eyes closed - i still get an idea of whats going on. Cheesing the combat with cheats pretty much solved everything for me.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
update before last it says juilette can join topless but I don't seem to get it to work or do much, but I guess because when I quested with her I removed her clothing so shes pretty much always naked, like eric, rose and jaina so not missing much?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i obviously dont skip trough the dialog with my eyes closed
Are you sure about that?
i dont read any game dialog.
:unsure:

you feel insulted? good.
No, I don't. You're clearly trying (and failing) to be insulting, with your blatant attempts at writing things intended to be insulting, to the point that you've lost track of what you've been saying, and you're contradicting yourself.

1st time hearing there's a qualification for making insults? where do get one?
By growing up, not lying, not overreacting, and actually taking on board what you've been told about what you've written previously.

update before last it says juilette can join topless but I don't seem to get it to work or do much, but I guess because when I quested with her I removed her clothing so shes pretty much always naked, like eric, rose and jaina so not missing much?
Lust boosts during Topless Friday when Krowly interacts with them.
I don't know if that still happens when you've removed their clothes though. Not sure if it messes up triggers regarding being topless.

how do u trigger new erica content i finished church quest aswell
I think it's already started the morning after completing that quest.
Check the changelog, all the information's there.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Are you sure about that?

No, I don't. You're clearly trying (and failing) to be insulting, with your blatant attempts at writing things intended to be insulting, to the point that you've lost track of what you've been saying, and you're contradicting yourself.

By growing up, not lying, not overreacting, and actually taking on board what you've been told about what you've written previously.

I don't know if that still happens when you've removed their clothes though. Not sure if it messes up triggers regarding being topless.

Probably, after I removed their clothing they aren't in the inventory either so they have nothing left, that was probably 5-6 months ago too, so probably just a bug

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
I admit da gameplay is frustrating and not fun but most of da time is on Krowley missing his spells
status effects are rng n tend to work on Krowley moar than da enemies LOL
best status effect 4 me would be paralysis
i died so many times
da new equipment - i aint find much luck

Eric is my monster once u pick up dat sword

edit
i still play da game cuz I like da artwork and da gurls getting their titties and asses plow

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: jams666

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
How many pussy fucking was in the game now ? last time I played it has 2 I think. Red head mom and bar owner. the rest just BJ and anal and gay stuffs.

Last edited:

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
this game has been developed for 3 years at this point.
And it's approximately 34-ish% done, according to the creator in the very first skippable statement on launching a new game. So, bears repeating that it is a very unfinished game. That there isn't a constant influx of actual bug reports in the thread is a statement for how stable it is, for where it's at.

So combat is testy. Mages are infamously squishy. Doesn't really track to make them walking tanks. It can be inconvenient, sure. I-frames would be appreciated to avoid stunlocking. Maybe just keep aware of what your character is capable of before overextending? Making Return free and usable to escape combat would be choice AF, but, probably breaks stuff.

Probably, after I removed their clothing they aren't in the inventory either so they have nothing left, that was probably 5-6 months ago too, so probably just a bug
The fix for that would be going to the cheat room and going to the version of them at the very bottom of the screen. Interacting and letting them 'update from database' gives them updated stats/skills and gives their clothes back (though they stop being removable, iirc).

rugss

Nov 17, 2020
Are you sure about that?

i say i don't read dialog, he assumes i haven't seen a single line of it. dear god.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
he assumes i haven't seen a single line of it. dear god.
Dear God indeed, you've forgotten what you said... again.
Allow me to refresh your memory :LOL:

fyi, i dont read any game dialog.
Assumptions aren't based on facts, which you've been doing a lot of, whilst everything I've said has been based on fact and your own words.

Last edited:

rugss

Nov 17, 2020
Dear God indeed, you've forgotten what you said... again.
Allow me to refresh your memory :LOL:

Assumptions aren't based on facts, which you've been doing a lot of, whilst everything I've said has been based on fact and your own words.
How petty can you get?

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
And it's approximately 34-ish% done, according to the creator in the very first skippable statement on launching a new game. So, bears repeating that it is a very unfinished game. That there isn't a constant influx of actual bug reports in the thread is a statement for how stable it is, for where it's at.

So combat is testy. Mages are infamously squishy. Doesn't really track to make them walking tanks. It can be inconvenient, sure. I-frames would be appreciated to avoid stunlocking. Maybe just keep aware of what your character is capable of before overextending? Making Return free and usable to escape combat would be choice AF, but, probably breaks stuff.

The fix for that would be going to the cheat room and going to the version of them at the very bottom of the screen. Interacting and letting them 'update from database' gives them updated stats/skills and gives their clothes back (though they stop being removable, iirc).
Futa elves are ok, easy - medium depending on yo RNG

busty elven mage took me so many times to kill
she was faster
tank moar hits
hit like a fucking tank
blinds u a lot - ended up missing attacks n status effects
or worse status effects aint work on her cept Paralysis

aint gone back to beating those big tiddy elves after the item updates
dat new weapons aint help
Krowley cant hit for shit physically
he like a slow glass cannon mage

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Hunt rng sucks, keeps putting me in the same place to explore with only 1 goblin in it or the glade with the faries...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How petty can you get?
Not as petty as you. Haven't been directing insults at you, whilst you've been repeatedly derogatory toward me.
If you're really going to keep trying to keep this up though, I highly recommend you get out of the habit of contradicting yourself, since it makes you look like a liar.

Hunt rng sucks, keeps putting me in the same place to explore with only 1 goblin in it or the glade with the faries...
Yeah, that's really annoying while you're trying to unlock the various dungeons. On the plus side, once they're unlocked you encounter them far less often on hunts.
I think I've encountered slimes more often after the hunting with Eric update, with the ones you mention seemingly equal in second place.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Futa elves are ok, easy - medium depending on yo RNG

busty elven mage took me so many times to kill
she was faster
tank moar hits
hit like a fucking tank
blinds u a lot - ended up missing attacks n status effects
or worse status effects aint work on her cept Paralysis

aint gone back to beating those big tiddy elves after the item updates
dat new weapons aint help
Krowley cant hit for shit physically
he like a slow glass cannon mage
They're rough, yes. Hardly impossible, I'd say, though it's significantly easier to take them on in dungeons/hunts with Eric.

As are most fights. Again, Krowley is a mage, and they're not known for tanking hits, nor throwing hands. The vast majority of solo fights can be avoided by just not getting caught, and I would reckon part of why fights without Eric don't give XP is to dissuade chucking Krowley to the wolves like people seem to take to doing anyway.

had a hard time gettin red shrooms on my file
stop reloading my save file when rng is just BS
Ingredient gathering got buffed a while ago by the Gardening skill. That thing Krowley can do once a day in the spot in front of his house for coin? That raises the chance of successfully harvesting ingredients. And you can technically spam that and Cooking to raise them quickly since days passing don't meaning anything without ingredients growing in the field.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
They're rough, yes. Hardly impossible, I'd say, though it's significantly easier to take them on in dungeons/hunts with Eric.

As are most fights. Again, Krowley is a mage, and they're not known for tanking hits, nor throwing hands. The vast majority of solo fights can be avoided by just not getting caught, and I would reckon part of why fights without Eric don't give XP is to dissuade chucking Krowley to the wolves like people seem to take to doing anyway.

Ingredient gathering got buffed a while ago by the Gardening skill. That thing Krowley can do once a day in the spot in front of his house for coin? That raises the chance of successfully harvesting ingredients. And you can technically spam that and Cooking to raise them quickly since days passing don't meaning anything without ingredients growing in the field.
thx

damn miss dat garden shit

one quest requires elven breast milk
later on u find out u can just buy elven breast milk from male orc
i laugh my ass off for wasting 2 hours trying to beat busty elven mage
idk when he appear

Reactions: TempTitle
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes